<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 09, 2009 /8:57 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

k, learnt a lotta things. lols.
life isn't always black and white?
misunderstandings will always come, but it's frm these tht friendship will grow stronger and both cn hv a better undrstnding of each othr.
problems will always surface, but tht just means you shld do wht's right, trust wht you hv, stick it through, learn frm yr mistakes, and don't throw away yr friendship just like tht.
stay strong!

and...I guess these past few wks made me realise stuff?
I couldn't cross th lines.
it's been rly like some kinda roller-coaster? so many highs, lows and unexpected happenings ._.
I guess no matter hw much happens, life goes on, and so must people.
you gotta have t move on, let go, and accept wht's alrdy here, even if it hurts.
lols. I guess I'm those type of people tht as long as th people I love are happy, I'm alrdy happy as well, full stop, regardless of th sacrifices and stuff ._.
sooo, I'll leave it all behind and try t start anew..

okaaaaaaaaaay, end of th sentimental/emo stuff.
dunno y, but just felt tht I hv to post tht o.o
LOL.
nywaaaay, frm since last night til tday fr some reason was freakin hyper o_o
&fr some reason I couldn't stop laughing ovr practically nth and tke evryth lightly :X
was like just so happy, also dunno y.
LOL.
sry ppl, couldn't talk to y'all straight :B
sof told me stuff; dowanna hv t judge ._.
neutral..&I'm contented alrdy. LOL
even if she isn't -.-

assembly; omgggggggggggg.
at first was kinda pretty much pissed at th way th cher shush th hall uh =.=
then suddenly gt th slideshow of th radio thingy.
98.7 fm DJs came over!! omgomgomgomg :X
LOL. music fanatic, plus I love their DJs, and was rly rly hyper.
LOL.
aftr tht was eng.
I shall nt say anyth o.o
aftr tht hurried t change fr th 'intrview' fr xsp.
sof can't fit into my stilettos I brought fr her D:
dang ._.
tday was th last lesson frm our course w/ ms genecia luo.
lols.
kinda fun; last wk was more fun :D

homed aftr tht.
cudn't change back, 'cause fr some friggin reason IT of all days had to happen tday @#$%^!
so walked in tht outfit all th way home, 'cause it's just nearby :\
&Note to self: NEVER wear high heels whn w/ sof; she walks so fast she's gonna kill me =.=

okaay, I guess tht's pretty much it.
&damn I love this song o.o

nights all!
&march holidays are comingggggg! :D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o