<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 /9:24 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okaaay, i knw it's been a hella long time since I updated ._.
also dunno why I suddenly updating now :\

k, uh, first off, sorry to those I didn't reply to/didn't have th chance to meet or talk to D:
I promise to make it up t y'all okay! ><
so strssed uh x.x
in th span of 2 mths I think gt more than 10+ tests alrdy la ._.
just had chem test just nw D:
nt confident at all luhs, I think i draw a lot a lot of diagrams wrong ._.
right hand a bit numb until nw, had pe before tht. strenuous :\
plus th eng att.
haiz.
ms dora lee sb strict la.
rly scrutinise every little aspect of th presntation D:
plus hist and phys test nxt wk x.x
kinematics! &dynamics soon. gah.
halfway thru always blank out.
hist; stalin, russia, industrialisation, blah. so many stuff to memorise x.x
plus a lot a lot of other things I dowanna think about
streeeeeeessed.
._.
but tday was kind fun though.
badminton fr pe, &had briefing on silkscrn printing during cca.
met and waved and greeted a lotta ppl tday. LOLS.
stupid melvin and tht freak salim D:
in triple sci tht shocking meh =_=
say thot I look bimbotic la %#^@!
i think is other way lo. LOL.
is gt no looks but gt a bit a bit brains o_o
&sof keep twisting my words -.-
&&tht ryan keep tease me abt my mild OCD/mess up my hair/laugh abt nth/just plain disturb -.-

kaaay, I guess tht's all o.o
only one awake in house nw, despite th time :\
sis stressed over her poly maths test; granny nt feeling well; moms on night shift; bro just plain slacking; me contemplating abt nth.
k i knw, my short forms are freakin horrible ._.
but gt used t typing like this alrdy. LOL.

nights all!











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o