<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 08, 2009 /4:12 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayyy,
it's almost been 1wk since schl started?
just glad tht I changed stream, 'cause if not I would have been in 301, where I dunno anyone ._.
303 :D

ystrday had cca?
last shift ._.
stay 'til 5.30 D:
so tired, plus uber lotsa homework ._.
&our classrm is like on the 4th floor la, so many damn steps.
plus it's practically all the way to the end -.-
and OUR TIMETABLE @#$^&!
wl sucks can ._.
monday 3.15pm, tue 4.15pm (#%$^!), wed&CCA 6pm, thurs 2.45 pm
fri 12.15 but got another 1hr period aftr tht frm 1.45 to 2.45pm.
so 1 and a half hour practically useless free period stay in schl ._.
like this every damn wk manzx.
I miss last yr timetable D:

todayyy,
kinda fun?
just go with th flow uh. always can't wait for schl to finish :\
mingle 'round during eng; ask people sign here sign there.
sof's papers like all mostly boys sign one ._.
mine always never exceed 8, even though there are more boys than girls. LOL.
I called melvin melman ._.
as in th madagascar th giraffe :\
sorry uh! wl, sof get me all mixed up la.
&zanelle call him praying mantis. LOOOL.

our class.
uh, kinda many scholars?
12 I think.
mostly frm china.
2 frm m'sia?
and 42 students; fewer girls :\
chers are okay I guess :D
bio was fun; mr rodrigues.
present some stuff, but all we have to write are questions, no answers.
then ask th 'floor' for other questions.
responsive.
even asked o.o
sooo, now I know why I hate eye contact. even w/ guys.
especially w/ guys.
but had to.
so th whole time my hands were freezing.
wht's wrng with me ._.

after schl, ate out, homed.
dont feel like doing hw; can hand in on mon anyway :X
kinda weird? 'cause I always last min do hw.
fr th past 4 days I somehow always pass up immediately th day after o.o
maths; streeessed! indices, indexes, holy.
before lesson even reach 10 mins my brain like wan explode alrdy ._.
th scholars(boys) are like freakin' enthu abt maths la.
haiz. have yet to find wth's so enthu-ing abt maths :\
&they so pro la ._.
give them 5 min do th advanced ones they can finish.
I halfway thru leave evryth blank.
~

tomorrow; friday!
finally! 've been waiting fr tht since th strt of sunday ._.
I guess tht's all.
happy upcoming weekends yeah :D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o