<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 23, 2008 /9:31 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

today; last day of school T__T
tht fact like still can't sink in uh ._.

haiz.
morning assembly in class, 'cause raining/drizzling.
th schl like kinda empty nia, then 'twas already 7am+ whn I reached our classrm,
&I was still th first one in ._.

uhm, couldn't really remember all th details of today.
dang, after recess; spoiled lynette's purse.
I threw until th fan there D:
sorry uhhs girllll!
><
I like cannot tahan nia, 'til can make it up to her :\
I broke her purse manzx ._.

watched benchwarmers during HE lesson.
lmfao, 'twas damn funny can.
baseball-ish.
everytime th guy hit is always th bat fly, nt th ball o.o
never finished th movie though.
:\
'cause mr ang come then had to rearrange th tables and chairs alrdy.
aftr tht took a few last class pictures.
tht time alrdy really feel like crying alrdy T.T
&I didn't get my HE tee back :\
like wth, after all my hardwork and dedication and NEEDLE CUTS all over my hands, I didn't even get to see th product of my threaded sweat and blood.
kaaay, tht was dramatic o.o
anywayy, searched until th dustbin there also still cannot find ._.
dang :\

aftr rearrangement took pics.
hands and hugggs all around.
aftr tht finally cried; cannot take it alrdy T.T
thanks uhhs, guys, fr th comfort!
gonna miss you all truckloads luhhs.
rahhs, too dehydrated to cry alrdy D:
even though it may not be tht perfect a class, I still love this class manzx.
&we're separating alrdy . .
really hope I can make it to th chalet ><
make amends.
including lynette's purse. ._.

next fri getting back report book and knw which stream we gonna be in.
&next tue's strt of th chalet.
&tomorrow gt th scholar's thingy ._.
&wanna have movie outing soooon!
keep depressionzx away D:

kaaay, sof's reciting to me all kinds of phobias ._.
mostly related to . .
perv :\

/philophobia;


I MISS TWO-O-FIVEEEE!! D:


x3

look at those two peepos on th right behind :x

half-class photo! &loved! (:

love. .?











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o