<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 20, 2008 /3:34 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

today got back results o.o
kinda shocked at my results?
'cause it's like I score kinda well in th subjects I hate but when it comes to th subject I like, my marks pretty much isn't that well ;\
had one B and th rest are all A's already.

was damn happy with my maths, considering my algebra :D
realised I score my highest in th subject I hate th most ._.

got back science . . and felt so sad.
I mean I saw it coming, but still ._.
pretty much screwed each paper D:
gahhs, almost cried, but nonono ><
my marks are like shiatzx and thot tht need get at least 80 to get into triple sci.
but lulu cheered me up and just thought protonishly :D

eng was ok. I don't understand why sy gt tht mark fr her summary whn she got th highest fr compre and compo ;\
stupid lah @#^%!
colin too D:
&ohyeah,
hahhs, rx gt back her paper, and OF COURSE she passed :D
see! still can say you'd fail :x was like, 'you passed la, you ass' xD
affectionately :D
always underestimate herself this girl :x

aftr tht mr ang came and found out actually need get at least 80 in maths and 75 in sci and not th other way 'round to get into triple sci.
fulfilled 'cept missed tht darn sci by just 1%.
1% manzx @#^%!
but he and they say should be okay bahhs . . ?
'cause of overall score and and level position.
which is my register number.
lols, easy to remember :\

hope my results are enough to satisfy moms ><
'cause my sci pretty much really sucked.
but fr some reason my overall score improved to 75.6
I think is my geog and hist pull me up, which I pretty much happen to hate too ._.
dang, I'm such a weirdo :\

after tht waited outside AVA room to collect geog paper, but th location changed back to classroom so went back there ._.
got it back, signed, then homed.

damn, I dunno why I feeling so sad.
maybe it's th 1% in sci bahh . . ?
it's like just one one more percent and I can really TOTALLY fulfill th criteria alrdy :\
but I didn't ._.
'cause of tht 1%.
._.
I knw th rest is like all damn ok alrdy, but . . haiz.

I'm such a weirdo ._.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o