<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 /8:14 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

2nd to th last day of schl today.
lols, nt a very cheerful way to start a post :\

anywayyyy,
erm, at th strt of th day gt misundrstnding . .
cried agn. I'm such a crybaby nwadays lahhs :\
keep crying even though I DOWANNA cry.
felt so angry and betrayed ._.
lulu comforted me 'til before recess.
took th survey thingy, which caused us to miss JUST our LAST lesson PE fr this year.
wth ._.
I see th other class playing captain's ball was like damn regret can T.T
plus see anothr worm ._.
urgh :\
've never hated anything else more in my life ><
seriously, I'd rather see a snake than a worm. also dunno why D:
they're so wriggly and creepy-crawly and fleshy and . .
O_O

back to th complication ._.
lulu said I should just forgive and forget, despite evryth . .
so I did tht :D
hahhs, even though it's easy fr me to forgive, it's just th frget part tht's hard ._.
felt kinda better aftr tht though o.o

mr lim's lesson was CONFINEMENT :\
aftr tht was ok alrdy, then asked peepos to sign this bookzx :X
hahhs, WILL remember th whole lot of youu!
like hw can frget lahhs :\
haiz. tomorrow's th last day of school
protonsprotonsprotons! :\

aftr tht went with sof go compass.
hahhs, funfunfunnn xD
finally nvr cancel -.-
lunched at ljs, borrowed some bookszx, snacked at starbucks, windowshopped, then pineapple pie-d :D
at th lib keep fighting ovr practically all th books we happened to see o.o
then end up her ezlink card can't borrow 'cause 'twas tio blocked. LOL.
then she go keep tryin' to slot in her lib card, which was last used like 4 years ago? o.o
it actually worked and she finally can borrow.
tyco :x

bus-ed home then saw my anothr aunt. hahhs, I missed her!
'cause she like promised to buy me th bigbig toblerone once she come back frm UK and she still remembered :D
then she say it's actually still nt th biggest one, 'cause th, uh, bigger than th biggest one was stuck somewhere in UK
'cause of th melamine outbreak o.o
dang :\
was still damn happy to see her though :D
she so kind uhs.

back to th strt; tmrw's th last day of schl ._.
haiz. o5'ers!
:\
&rly hope I can get into triple sci and double humans.
&tht it's th right choice ._.
I think I always make th wrong decisions. tsk :\

plans fr th holidaaaays.
hope can hang out as much as possible o.o
'cause it's gonna be a boringgg one rotting at home D:

next fri get back report book and knw th stream we gonna be in.
manzx ._.
/palpitationszx.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o