<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 19, 2008 /6:31 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayyyy.
updated already okays :D
hahhs, changed blog song for a start :X
I dunno why, I just kinda like this song ._.
so what :X

uh, warning? longgg post ahead ._.
seriously. feel free to stop reading anytime you want to.
just kind of venting it on my blog :\

so much's happened this week ._.
especially wednesday?
is like everyth snapped frm there. seriously. couldn't take it anymore.
I mean, just 'cause someone puts up a brave front doesn't mean that's wht they're really feeling.

y'know what? maybe you could at least for once try to stop thinking about yourself and look around you and think about people other than yourself.
'cause face it; th world doesn't revolve around you.
you only see what you choose to see. so many people're sacrificing for you, even if you don't know it; but when th tables are turned, can you honestly do th same for them?
you can at least try to pretend you're concerned y'know, 'cause we're not really expecting much from you.
when you're down you always come running to us, but when you're up you leave us in th dark.
but we just closed one eye and didn't say anyth. 'cause you know what? despite evryth you're still our friend.
but that's ok, I guess that's not enough, 'cause I can only take too much.
hell, will you keep giving everyth to someone knowing that they'll never be able to sacrifice at least someth for you?

wednesday; cried like some pathetic shit th whole day.
ironic, huh? people you barely know were th one there for you, while where were th people you spent practically your whole time with when you most needed them?
funny, I'm not th least bit angry w/ you, 'cause it's partly also my fault.
it's not hatred or anger or whatever, just . . . tired.
just bloody fed up.
I give you space, so give me mine.

you don't understand me, but I'm not asking you to, 'cause you don't know th whole story.
but if for some reason you wanna get yourself involved go ahead.
think whatever you want to think.
what can I do, right?
I mean, you can't please everyone, so stop trying.

exams and orals this week ._.
really thought I was gonna flunk th phys test :\
when doing th exam is like evryth I studied fly out of my head ._.
damn velocity and displacement D:

oral was kinda ok.
mrs doreen ng was our cher.
didn't knw her, plus she looked strict.
scary ._.
but she was actually ok and funny so it kind of made things easier :D
talked and talked with beatrisa after tht, then homed with nurul.

sighh.
I hope I did th right thing.
you win some you lose some.
&last but not least,

thanks jing mei, xiao xin, rui xian, lynette, francine, beatrisa, cheryl, nurul and everyone for th comfort!

seriously, thanks truckloads people! I dunno how I'd end up without y'all ._.
thaaaaanks again!
nd good luck all for your EOYs! mugggg hard okays ><

happy weekends ;D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o