<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 22, 2008 /7:15 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

y'knw what?
you're one heck of a guy.
I don't know how, but somehow,
you seem to get it into your head that I like you.
&even if just in th past 'twas possible, I regret every single one of those times.
please, can you don't think so high of yourself?
people may think you're so 'perfect', but not me. I'm not one of those people.
there's so much beneath that oh-so-polished appearance of yours.
you're not that high and mighty, got that?

&you, that other guy who seemed to think that, too.
What had I ever done to you for you to be so cold to me?
who are you to judge me?
&bloody hell, I dunno why I'm so affected especially by you.

I know I'm gonna regret this post one day but for now? I don't.
I don't bother y'all right? so why'd you have to bother me?
even if I kinda knew this all along, I just tried to be patient and understand; I just kept quiet.
I already did everything to avoid even seeing any one of y'all, 'cause I want to have absolutely nothing to do with you all.
but y'know what?
you're all just too much.
you're all just too bloody much;



sighh.
so stressed already.
it's like, whatever I do I just can't get anything right.
I was just helping my bestfriend see him as much as possible? &I didn't know that in doing so these people'll think otherwise; that I'm th one who like him. well I DON'T, okay?
today got back th progress report.
was really happy, but mr. ang didn't give back lulu's one.
'cause her results . . damn it luh.
don't cry any more, ok?
I swear I'll help you in any way possible.
anytime you need anything just tell me kays?
we're all always here for you[;

&sof, thanks for doing that for me, even though you were so scared of him.
really apppreciate it.

sorry all for being so moody!
><
'll promise to try to be more approachable & stop worrying so much D:




I HATE YOU;











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o