<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 08, 2008 /9:13 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

kay, staring at th fish and chips and chicken cutlet & starbucks' oreo and new york cheesecake and chocolate muffins my mom bought ._.
&seriously seriously tempted.

anyway, today had national day celebration at schooool :D
duh :X
first part was seeing th uniformed groups' marching.
&it was so coooool.
they march 'til so . . . cool ._.
especially th girls.
hahas.
&speaking of uniformed groups, congratulations to enen darlingg 'cause I know your marching went off just fine without you telling me :D

after that went hall, which was damn packed, 'cause all 43 classes were like, stuffed there.
but it was still comfy.
honestly couldn't remember much.
'cept that I kept singing real loud :X
&caught eyes.
which btw's really not a good thing ._.'
don't really care anyway~
kay, maybe a bit.
what to do, these days like feeling so hypeeeer :X
actually it was more like shouting.
plus screaming :X
I looked retarded ._.'

2o9 was beside our class, much to sof's GAYNESS.
but she wasn't focusing much, 'cause her him wasn't there yet~
then he came.
&sof suddenly couldn't stop shaking -.-
was getting kinda tired, 'cause I knew she was DYING to sit at th back, back there near him.
and her pleas for th peepos behind us to move in front were getting kinda desperate.
and this guy behind me just won't budge.
plus he keeps hiding my bag.
which seriously had money for th enrichment thingy payment.
sooooo, I suddenly kept physically (&verbally) shoving th peepos behind us as gently as possible in front.
&there, sof's where she wants to be.
and her shaking got worse.
it was practically visible already.
but she was way way happy.
was neutral.
anywayyy, she suddenly ask me, why he so sad?
dunno what to say, so just ignored.
how th heck would I know? &I wish I knew . .
he did look kinda sad.
&cradling something.
which sof noticed, understood, then became sad also. &I dunno why I was feeling so fcuking hurt. I mean of course, he already likes someone else already right . . ? I wish I can like, easily tell him, HEY, I'M SO SORRY, BUT I LIKE YOU
sang along~
who cares if it's more like shouting~
I'm just hyper manzx :X

oh yeah, almost forgot, after school had to STAY BACK for MATHS worksheets because MR. LEE suddenly decided to be a neat freak and wanted us to sort our 'Like Shit' homeworks in bloody REGISTER number.
which took 45 mins off our precious time D:
actually I think it should've been longer, if th WHOLE CLASS didn't happen to WALK OUT on him~

&couldn't attend movie outing with jm, lulu and xx they all D:
jm was out in m'sia; lulu couldn't (dowanna?) make it, sof can't go and I'm practically deserted.
SORRY UHHHH!
I swear I'll make it up to y'all soon ><
&great, sof can't make it tomorrow either.
wtfingbloodypissedhell.
THANKS A DAMN LOT D:
'fcourse I'm NOT ANGRY, and IT'S OK.
holding my temper's not my best point :\
I'm so looking forward to rotting at home.

&now my voice sounds hoarse.
and th oreo cheesecake's half devoured.
plus th fish and chips (1/2 of th fish, 3/4 of th chips).
okaaay, there goes my diet~

kay, I know, this post sounds seriously sarcastic ._.
but hey, I'm not really in th best of moods right now ><
I mean, I dumped a movie outing, then my BESTFRIEND dumped me, facing an emotional turmoil and BORED.
sis asked whther I was ready for th weekend.
of course. I'm ever ready to spend 3 consecutive days boring myself to death stuck at home.
or, I can still go to th movies tomorrow.
WITH MY BROTHER.

S.O.S

-

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Hating and wanting a guy at th same time - hating him for all th right reasons, and wanting him for all th wrong ones;











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o