<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 04, 2008 /7:34 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

I HATE ME. I HATE ME I HATE ME I HATE ME!/

D:
I'M SO EVIL.
I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO OKAY!?
I'd give and do anything just so these could all be goddamned gone.

-

kay I seriously have no idea why I wrote that thingy above.
just feel that I have to ._.
sighh.
anywayyy,
was practically enthu th whole day :D
&sof has a hole on her knee.
she was playing soccer in th basketball court.
see what chasing balls can get you!
tsk :X

school today was, uh, a breeze.
after school had to stay back for th photoshoot thingy.
2o9 was before us I think, &sof was definitely enjoying th view.
hahas :X
dunno why I suddenly feel so down ._.
just after last period talked to mr. ang regardin' th seating arrangement, which, quite frankly, isn't really benefitting most of us D:
was feeling kinda guilty, 'cause I didn't inform ruixian first, but saw that she also wants it too so now feeling less bad ><
anyway he'll allow us to stay where we're sitting now if we come up with a 'good proposal'
meaning where th others will end up once we shuffle shuffle shuffle with a few peepos' seats D:
&'til now can't really think of anyth ._.

during lunch had some kind of conflict.
but we settled it soon after that? lols.
please please don't fight 'bout this thingy anymore k? :\
I swear I don't --
&I SWEAR it doesn't matter.

after photoshoot went to th bbt shop there.
surprise surprise.
saw someone, so called sof to come back so she can see her someone~
actually, I kinda pushed her from th bus stop all th way to th entrance there :X
'cause she was like, blur?
when she came back she look much much happier :D
then this lulu suddenly scream for her to run.
'cause sof's already late for her french, then had to catch th bus.
which turned out to be th wrong bus ._.
holy, she actually run D:
with that wound on her knee o.o
I know we should feel bad or sumth (we do!) but it was so fucking funny so had to laugh off a few minutes before we could face sof somber. and not crack up halfway thru apologising. which we did anyway.
so we kept walking back to and fro th bbt there, &it was kinda embarrassing? 'cause we were loud :X
went back to th bus stop and she's still there.
her first words were I WANT TO KILL YOUUUUU!
apologised anyway :D
HAHAS.
but it was really damn funny uh, and 'til walking home with lulu was still laughingg :X
SOF RELAC AH! :X
I KNOW IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT YOU LOOKED REALLY FUNNY RUNNING AFTER TH WRONG BUS AND ARRIVING AT TH BUS STOP WITH EVERYONE STARING AT YOU NOT BOARDING TH BUS YOU SO GRACEFULLY HOUNDED.
hahahahahs xD
sorraaaaaaye girl!
but at least you exercised your knee yeah?
ANDANDAND, you saw him worhzx :X
hahas.

still thinking of th proposal.
damn, I want it bad D:











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o