<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 17, 2008 /3:47 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

today was actually kinda fun.
&just for th record, sorry for th dead blog I hadn't updated :x
rx asked me to post about today, so yep, here it is~

morning was already retarded.
I somehow forgot I didn't want to be sitting there during th whole MA.
my dear kind friends did everything they could.
which is like, to stop me from being seated on any other place except my current seat.
&that dumbledore was especially retarded today
...
he was actually quite funny in a lame way.
don't ask.

after that was chem, and I somehow remembered what we learnt last year~
chemical equations, formulas and balancing compounds.
fun in a headachey kinda way.
eng was fun, our cher's like, really encouraging.
&th whole class was actually participating.
had to debate on whether th media was a bad influence to teens, but our group (me, rx, s &n) ended debating on something else.
fashion and accessories :D
&seems like we keep bullying sof for th past few days :x
hahas, it's affection darling :DD

after recess was maths, which was usually plain boring.
numbers give me headaches.
then suddenly mr. arthur turned on th thingy hao zhe was reading,
and he was like obviously expecting him to be reading anything else except SAFE SEX.
he was like, "Hao Zhe, why are you reading . . SAFE SEX!?"
then th whole class suddenly became damn attentive and cracked up =='
then they mumbled something and mr. arthur said something like "it should come naturally"
then we all laughed and laughed and laughed again.

after school stayed back to practise our script for drama.
'twas actually fun.
though I was kinda cranky at first.
sorry guys :x
anyway mock assessment's already on mon and we just started really rehearsing like, today?
but it went well, I guess :x
everyone's really participating and sincere and stuff.
well, almost everyone.
kay I dowanna hold grudges anymore :x
jyyyyyys!

compre test next tue, &maths test next next week D:
nvm, at least got less stuff to worry about on my birthday :D
next next sundayyy!
-hints.
lols =___='
I MISS MY RETARDS!!
so sorry for losing touch darlinggggg D:
I promise I will like, have a less pathetic social life :x

&oh yeah, rx wrote for me a quote which (I seriously can't remember) goes something like :
I don't want to love you anymore,
but I just can't seem to forget,
so I'd just have to let go of all th things that keeps me remembering.
kay th original (rx's one) sounds much better than this.

&tomorrow's FRIDAYYYYY!
lols ._.
not that I'm looking forward to it,
except maybe forgetting that I really, really like you.
take it slowowowow yo :x

Note to self : remember you DON'T want to sit there for MA tomorrow yeah right.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o