<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 01, 2008 /2:53 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

GAHHS.
I don't want to emo.
everything's all mixed up?
don't feel like believing in anything anymore.
I mean, everything doesn't have to mean something right?
kay, I'm crapping.
've had enough x.x

sometimes I swear I feel like shouting at your friggin' face.
why'd you have to complicate everything, huh?
you have no idea how fucking confused you're making me.
why can't you just keep your friggin' eyes to yourself?
it may hurt, but if only you will then at least it's gonna make it easier for me to forget you, somehow.
but of course you don't know.
if only you do, and if only you will.
I wish you're just something I can easily picture and just as easily erase.

tomorrow gonna have CCA.
kinda not looking forward to it,
haven't finish th mosaic thingy yet.
&our group's presenting th science stuff tomorrow.
so all in all I guess I'm actually dreading tomorrow D:

sighh.
can't wait for th weekends :\











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o