<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 24, 2008 /4:35 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okaaaay,
done with bio hw.
which was to find 3 articles related to issues on sex ._.
gosh, learnt stuffs,
a bit too much O_O
now I know what they mean by '69' O__O
bio's hornyyyyyy luh ._.

can't remember much from today,
which is like to say it isn't that remarkable ._.
next week gonna have geog test, compre test, and th final drama presentation.
scaaaary D:
esp geog ><
so many stuff to cram inside my head again D:
ms. lin says there's gonna be HE practical next week.
not that I'm looking forward to it.
I heard we were to cook something with cabbage inside
so yep,
anything associated with veges are like, NOT good ._.
not exactly a vege lover~

&cheer up sof!
ignore that bloody bastard.
he keep failing his own bloody class lahhs $^#&*@!
he's already like, made half his class (and counting) cry can!?
sarcastic heartless freako D:
:x

anywayyyy,
HE was 2 hours today.
finally gotten over our presentation :D
though I think I speech-ed to my shoes more than I did to th class.
but I guess we did pretty ok.
I love that songgg<3
after our presentation still had a lot more to go, so me, lulu & sof played an 'honest to the damnedest' game.
hahas, turned out funnnn, despite th fact that we were practically confined to our seats :D
th results were, err, shocking?
still can't believe what we wrote there O_O
but made us understand better :D
hahas.
k I won't force you anymore sof :x
soz ><

last period was eng with ms. lie.
so many people walking about and passing by.
kinda absentminded so gazed randomly ._.
and . .
there was this guy . . .
nvm.

don't know why but made me actually pale for th first time.
lulu didn't need to see to know, sof's eye widened O_O
but I guess it just meant nothing really.
come and go, come and go~

a few more hours!
&3 more daaaaaays! :D:D
so gonna roooooam tomorrow :x











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o