<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 28, 2008 /7:55 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

o.o
in a dilemmaaaa D:
jog or don't jog?
o.o

downloading that damn geog e-learning mindmap software,
and it's taking forever
..

anywayy, had geog test today
I think I'm gonna flunk it :D
last question on both questions were practically either crap/no answer :D
&I dunno why I still so happaaaaye o.o

gotta finish this geog e-learning by thurs.
I'm a first-class die-hard procrastinator ._.
habits are freakingly hard to break D:
like youuu~

aside from th geog test ( total bull D: ) th rest of th day was pretty ok.
'cept for assembly, which is like a 1-hr last period waste D:

my dear partnerzx rx is pretty much insane these days.
that's a compliment okaaaay :D
stay high
hahas :D
wed free yeah?
your golden brown fries're waitinggggg ~.~

sof and lulu's retarded as always,
&so are th peepos around during MA.
tsk.
hate to admit but somehow they can always make people smile?
like this morning,
suddenly smiling to myself -.-
he sb retarded lah, and funny, in a lame way.
&I HATE TH WAY PRACTICALLY EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT HIM.
IS LIKE EVERYWHERE I GO I HEAR HIS DAMN NAME.
LIBRARY, CANTEEN, CORRIDOR, UGHH!
HELLO?
HE ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!
&NO, I'M NOT JEALOUS!
I DON'T LIKE HIM.
SERIOUS.
HELLLOOOO!
-.-
k i know it doesn't sound convincing.
BUT I SWEAR(?) I DON'T!

anyway, tomorrow drama final presentation! D:
&in th whole 7 months of course I can count th number of times we've rehearsed seriously with my hands.
less than one hand actually.
2 fingers to be exact.

let's just hope some miracle happens and we can pass for at least somewhere along th lines of average yeah?
&MY GROUP, YOU BLOODY WELL BRING YOUR COSTUMES HOR!
IF NOT I SWEAR I'LL WRING YOUR PRETTY NECKS TOMORROW.
-nervous. D:
good luuuuuuck all!
I think we're seriously gonna need it -.-

&oh yeaaah,
thanks lulu & sof for your letteeeers!
hahas, really appreciate it!
lulu's so damn funnaaaye, and sof's crazy.
she ask me whthr I like th colour of th gift she gave me.
I said yeah, 'cause it practically has all th colours I can think of.
&hope you like th bear I gave you yeah?
-demure.
don't hug it too much worhzx, &so at least you can see AHEM in th dark.
hahas :D
which one ar?
:x

I think I'm getting th hang of inscribing on my hands o.o
thanks jm for th wun-der-pul pens! hahas :D
lesson boring then write write write on my hand le :x

kay th imindmap thingy finished dl-ing already.
&lulu, now I know what you mean, it's so damn bloody laggy @%^#*~!











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o