<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 27, 2008 /8:01 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

just wanna start this post by thanking all those who greeted me!
thanks hui en (11s past exact midnight greeting! hahhs x3), ai ling, sofia, lulu, marilyn, belle, rui xian and all for th happy birthday wishes!
really appreciate it you guys!
&of course my family!
moms cooked for me and bought my favourite breakfasts even though she just got back from night duty.
&hahhs, thanks for th surprise presents!
my bro's one is like so funny. black hello kitty pencilbox with gold letterings O.O
he consulted all his friends before buying -.-?
tsk.
males :\
LOLS.
but hey, it's th thought that counts, &it's really sweet of him :D

at first couldn't see anything.
my eyesight's practically useless without my contact lenses :x
put 'em on and saw my sis th present.
it was damn big?
she keep asking me to guess without touching.
IT WAS A BAGGGG!
&before that I keep guessing that and she also keeps saying nope ._.
but of all th things I never expect a ripcurl bag from her sioooolzx!
it's like so ex and I still dunno how th hell she managed to sneak it in without me seeing -.-
or I'm seriously blind ._.
th bag was black and red and gorgeous luhh.
LOLS.
after that dowan slip it off :x
I love it lahhs!
lols.
THANK YOUUUUU SIS!

bloated from kfc dinner.
if my eating habits carry on like this I'm gonna tip off th scales o.o'

&still I'm streeeeeeessed!
stupid uh!
common tests suddenly all shooting eh D:
drama presentation & geog test tomorrow (&I didn't study ._.), geog e-learning proj deadline
on 1 aug (&I haven't even started), compre test, and HE test all in th span of this week~!!
GAHHHS ><
hui en darling cheeeel kay! :D
I know how you feel ><
stressed like some bloody arse @#^%@*!
after this week we're gonna hang out like hell manzx :B
hahas.
jyy for your lit!

&I feel like I'm going down w/ sumth. D:

birthday truce, birthday blues~

&again, for m'lovely girlfriends,
thank you thank you thank youuuuu! :D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o