<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 /8:22 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

brr.
why nowadays so cooooold D:
my fingers are like, freezing can?

PE was in sports hall,
&baseball/softball was actually quite fun.
I HIT TH BALLLLLLLLL!
wahahs!
first time worhzx!
for th past 2 weeks all I keep hitting is air -.-
1st try managed to hit th ball~
but it went backwards ._.'
2nd time then hit far farrrrr!
hahas, then just stood there like so bhb to myself then finally remembered I should run D:
lulu & sof they all were like betting that I'll never in my baseballish lifetime can I manage to hit anything with th possible exception of air -.-
hahas, I like, finally hit th actual ball itself
=='

after that was recess,
which was like sb early; 9.15am!
'cause at about 9.45 th senior minister of state coming to our class to observe our geog class~
but he & principal & vps & th other someone elses came at about 1oam, 'fashionably late'
err, I guess(/hope?) th observation went well.
&adam wants to have "as many babies as possible" O__O
rx wants four (expected), sof wants four(?) too, debating with my three D:

bio was funnn!
th cher practically never came for class lahhs.
so we were like just so guai do th stuff he asked as to do.
LOLS.
doing th theory wkbk was like, keep asking about th questions (penis do what ar? then ovary release eggs every what? &wtf does this disgusting scrotum do?) and it was weird, 'cause we're like talking about th sex organs so openly.
LOLS.
retarded 'round afterwards :D
sof & lulu suddenly keep talking about eggs, after learning that ovary produce eggs every month =='
and sof claims lulu's got 'century egg', instead of th normal monthly one
&that mine was at a per minute basis ==?
actually there's more but it's like way too, err, explicit ._.
loooools
everyone's suddenly damn horny luh =.=

before CCA went to buy mango bbt, and after that I can't stop laughing.
even when certain people were there.
LOL
walked th back corridor like, 4 times, and was laughing all th way.
LOOOOOOLS.
JANS is looooove luh[:
they're like so funny, &horny!
&lulu!
she's wicked.
LOOOL
my stomach was like damn pain, 'cause this sof & lulu keep making me laugh,
especially that comment about th butt and th band's drum
then I cracked up all over again ._.
these past few days keep 'victimising' sof's butt.
hahas, it's a compliment darlingg!
claims our handmarks were like almost already encarved there O.O
hahas :D
she happy worhzxzx.
she saw her him so many timeeees worhzx!
hahas.

after CCA was practically freezing our arses off.
then me & lulu ate at th shop there then talked for another half an hour, which was like, keep leading here and there.
hahas!
your humour's unique luh O_O

oh yeaaah, rx bet with me,
which was like my loss in either ways -.-'
if she pass maths, I treat her 3 large fries,
if she fail, I treat her 1 large fries
LOOOOLS.
her proposal smart rightzx!?
hahas, I assure you you'll pass lah darlingg :x
hahas :D

&one more day to mom's bonuuuuuuuus!
&my 300 bucks!
wahahahahs~!
&4 more days to thaaaaaaaaat :D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o