<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 /8:56 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

argh.
stressed D:
I haven't done th geog e-learning thingy, and there's uber loads to do, and deadline's on friday.
k I know it's my fault, 'cause we've been given like, almost 1 mth to do this thingy.
what to do ._.
&I still have to do th oral comm. thingy @$#%^&~!
sighh.
hope I can postpone it 'til next week D:
really don't think I can finish it ._.

anywayyyy,
yesterday had drama final presentation.
not bad not bad.
but it wasn't exactly good either ._.
evryth went off kind of smoothly,
except th father (calvin) slapping th daughter (lizhen) part, which was like, supposed to be th climax.
calvin did th slapping action, but lizhen forgot to fall, so calvin go and slap her again
-.-
but hey, we could've done worse right?
overall we did pretty ok, considering th 'circumstances'
congratulations guuuuuys :D

PE was kinda ok too.
th other class was . . well.
better not say anyth yeah?
~
missed 2 times but finally managed to hit th damn ball with th real damn baseball bat on th 3rd try.
&I think I was out?
but was too busy slipping on th mud to know D:
I WAS RUNNING AND THAT DUMB PATCH OF SOIL'S WET.
found that out a little bit too late ._.
next thing I knew my feet were like slipping, one inside th hula-hoop and th other one outside.
&don't even get me started on my butt D:
pretty grand eh?
when I was slipping was sounding quite funnaye 'cause it's hard screamin' and laughing at th same time.
laughed all th way 'til home run :B
gfs were like confused between being sympathetic/laughing -.-
said it was th price of hitting th precious ball? ==
DO I HAVE TO FALL EVERYTIME I HIT IT!?
'twas pretty fun though, and this is gonna be th last week of baseballing (yay?)
cher won't say what's next D:
I hope it's frisbee :X

today had CCA.
didn't go home first, so finally ate lunch tgt :D
after that roamed 'round abit then me & sof went to buy bbt.
lulu wandered off to dunno where again -.-
of course, sof's eyes like, automatically sought him :x
then entered th coffee shop and HA, found target :X
after that we were on th way back to schl but did sof a favour by asking her to go back and buy for me a bbt (which is practically th last thing I want) so she can see him longer, and it didn't look like she needed much encouragement :X
so waited at th corridor there alone D: then wondered wht's taking her so long so went to check whthr she somehow got lost in th less than 500m hawker centre.
k, was kinda shocked at what I saw.
no wonder.
but after that I went off first so she can be alone with ahem.
she wasn't paying much attention to me anyway :x

after that keep looking out for 'em so she can see him (and vice versa) quite a lotta times o.o'
lulu was shaking her head.
tsktsk!
after that slacked and doodled in classrm 'til th uncle gonna lock th rm alrdy :x
sof was like crying at th back hearing 'breathless - shayne ward' 5+ times and crying D:
'cause that song reminds her of him.
I dunno how comfort her ._.
me & lulu listened to punk rock and hyper songs (in fast forward) though :D
heehee :B

during art club finished up th lantern.
if you could call ours that ._.
it was a total disaster D:
stupid super glue @^#%!*)
it never stick to th pop-sicko-li-stic, only to our hands D:
&it's bloody hard to rub off.
&that effin' tape won't stick to th effin' tracing paper with that effin' stick.
so me & sof covered th whole thing with scotch tape and finished tin fung's 3 precious tubes of super glue :D
lulu commended us for our 'hard work' and 'dedication' in finishing up th mutant lantern abomination.
oh well :D

was dismissed at about 5.5o already then me & lulu went off to snack 'round :x
reached home at about 6.40 then saw th living room and was like WAH,
th tv was big ._.
&flat :X
new tv finallaaaaaye arrived :D

P.S.
thanks lulu for always being there worhzx!
I know I crap a lot, but thanks for bearing with me, even when th things I talk through w/ you pretty much doesn't make sense :X
it's so effin' complicated and I damn stressed and confused already lahhs x.x
I think she's th only one who really knows what I'm feeling?
I may appear as that but hey, that doesn't mean I'm really like that ok D:
kindly please don't assume? ._.
I may look like I don't care but you have no idea how much bloody effect you've got on me;











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o