<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 23, 2008 /7:50 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

wthh. just woke up
was just like lying on my bed then fell asleep 'til 7.30pm .____.
since last friday like always have less than 7 hours of sleep nia
kept sleepin' from 11pm to 3am then wake up 5.3oam
&kept dozing off in school x.x
GAHHS,
&I dunno why my throat hurts.
too much dessert yesterday?
still kinda groggy from sleep .___.
&before I slept we quarreled again.
sighh.
sometimes I dunno how I'm supposed to deal with him niaa .____.
I guess it's partly my fault, 'cause I swear my head was damn pain from lack of sleep and I dunno wth I was answering to him.
now he having his CCA x.x
takes so much of his time can?
somemore at night pleasezx.

today got back report book.
and THOSE BLOODY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK.
WTFFFF PLEASE.
so damn a lot can!?
especially english lahhs!
gotta read those damn books from those damn authors and read & reflect on 4 damn newspaper articles.
wthh, why can't we choose what books we wan read ==
&I HATE NEWSPAPERS.
GAHHS.
th only thing I hate reading.
it's black and white please.
plus it reminds me of adulthood.
boring.
GAHHS.
still got literature homework ==
have to pretend that the characters were us then write two diary entries about blah & blahhs and this & thats.
BLOOOOOOODY HELL.
first time got so much homeworkkkk.
&our class funds got bankrupt.
LOL :X
science also had homework.
physics not really much to do, chem needa do those articles again (this I don't mind :D), and bio was kinda interesting.
needa find 6 articles about issues on sex.
LOL
my mom's gonna freak out, my sis will help, and my bro'll be damn excited. ==
male's hormones are abnormally active.
don't ask me why, I just know (me & sis keep ally to bully bro about this kind of things >:D). &I won't believe if you say it's not, 'cause if it isn't then I guess you aren't really 100% male :X

n & s are going cityhall tomorrow, & darlings belle and huiearm are going bugis/bishan.
&I'm goingggg :D
with bellyyyy and enen :X
go bugis pei belle extend her hair first then go bishan :DD
mom allow niazxzx o.o'
like from only 'til CP extend until bishan nia :O

shit, my throat really hurts nia.
&I think I going down with fever x.x
NUUU PLEASE.
esp not tomorrow ==

&tomorrow seems like a lot 6/3'o6-ers are going o.o
kinda don't really feel like going already.
I dowan see some peepo.
lols.
it's not anti-social, it's just phobia ;l
stupid des @#&($^%!
so xiao qi for!?
zz.
if fever then just don't go bahhs.
~
I only wan see belle & huiearm darlingggs[;

&my mom and sis owes me thoseeeeeeee :B
I did it kayss xD
no need shocked de :X


hahhs, love my darlings[;


/UPDATES
wthhh, I got sore throat, headache and a damn fever niaa #$^&%*@!
no wonder feeling so funny.
sighh.
just swallowed 5 pills.
I dunno whther I can still go out tomorrow :\
GAHHS, my throat feels so bloody raspyyy T.T!
won't ever eat so much cheesecake & sundae again =.=
&'ll try to have a proper sleeping pattern too :\
just now slept so long so and I don't think I can sleep well later.
sorry horhhs enen & belle darlings if I can't make it tomorrow ;l
I MISS THEM SO DAMN A LOT PLEASEEEEEE;
sighh.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o