<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 /11:18 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayyyyy,
today me, moms, bro & granny went out to wind uppp.
really needed it.
GAHHS, it's over. full stop. so yeah, stop thinking about him already. IT'S OVER, FULL STOP.
sis can't go, was at school/city hall with her fliend o.o
went to amk hub, then shopped, shopped, shopped, ate then shopped again :DD
bought sandals (for 1 day camp ==) , an emily strange shirt, a light brown jumper<3! and a pink top.
pink is love please :D

bro was like, damn sian?
'cause I kept pointing here and there and kept going in here and there & he hates girl stuff (shopping!) so for 2 1/2 hours left him to grumble & mumble about how hungry he was and just when we plan to STOP and EAT~
in th end he also bought a black shirt and an adidas jacket.
no fairrrr T.T
&adidas is also love please :D
it occupies almost half of my sister's closet ==
and mine.
'cause she buys so much clothes she has to put some of her stuff in my wardrobe ==
not that I really mind. shopping's not really my hobby, only gets the mood once in a while.
&I don't go out too often.
seriously.
and when I do I just snatch up th clothes that comes to mind and put it on.
anywayyyy, 'twas the first time I actually really shopped, as in bought something.
'cause usually my sis is the one who does all the shopping, and I just don't care as long as we get to eat at th place I want :X
really really really enjoyed today.
my mom's so kind, too kind, 'cause after everyth she didn't buy a single thing for herself, only for us and granny.
was kinda guilty :\
'll really try hard to get good results to repay everything she's done for us ><
&still kinda sad, like my day wasn't complete or something.
GAHHS. I KNOW. I'M STUPID. DAMNDAMNDAMN STUPID.
really trying my best to push him out of my mind, just got so used to him being there.
dammit, why am I so affected!? it's just one stupid fling right??


when bus-ing back home made the mistake of sitting with my bro.
he's retarded.
but was quite fun luhhs, 'cause I kept laughing to his lame jokes & he kept laughing to my even lamer jokes.
so yeah, 're both kinda retarded too.
he's the only one who can bear to listen to my craps.
but I seriously think he's too emo for a guy.
not that I'm implying something.
well sorta.

reached home and everyone's too sleepy/tired to do anything
gotta sleep at 12.3o, 'cause last few days kept sleeping at 2 am+
okay, this post is getting too long o.o
shall end here,
NIGHTS ALL :D

&I'LL MISS ENEN! TT
SURVIVE AND HAVE FUN IN YOUR CAMP KAYS! D:











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o