<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 10, 2008 /8:42 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayy.
I'm seriously seriously bored.
&confused.
&angry.
&hungry(perseveeeeeere)
&ANGRY.
I just saw my sister wearing one orange bag junk she calls a top just 'cause her boyfriendthe guy she's in "MU" (Mutual Understanding, like, whatever)'s family asked her to.
PLEASE.
it's hideously hideous.
&my sister's usually stylish and stuff, but THIS!?
I hate seeing her like THAT.
it's so damn ugly please.
wth, it's orange and freaking SHINY.
she's too slim for that orange piece of junk.
&she's going to a wedding.
my granny cried.
maybe I'm being too paranoid thinking that it's done on purpose.
or am I?

kinda wanted to talk it out with someone, anyone, and made the mistake of talking to my asshole brother, 'cause in the end he made me even more confused.
now he's playing his dumb bloody 'punching' game
&a black tank shooting equally black but bigger birds.
this is his idea of fun.
sometimes I wonder if he's really my brother.

yesterday was pure crap.
resisted the urge to post yesterday, 'cause it'd be full of obscenities.
"never talk when you're angry." huh.
that STUPID BLOODY FUCKER ASSHOLE.
I'm not angry anymore, seriously, just still a liiiiiiil bit pissed.
'cause that STUPID BLOODY ASSHOLE just won't make things easy for me.
just what the hell are you up to you STUPID JERK!?!?
LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE.
&someone is seriously getting in my nerves (selfish, self-centred brat @#&^%$*!) and it's BLOODY hard not to lash out at both of them.
patience is a virtue.
sighsigh.
horoscope said my "hopes and desires would be clearer now than ever"
my only desire now is to skin that bloody asshole alive.

can still hear my grandma sniffing & crying in the living room.
praying too. (can't really hear)
sighhh.
another day in my melodramatic life.
sometimes I really dunno where to place myself.

told my mom I don't wanna come to school on mon & tue. (omitted that it's because of some BLOODY ASSHOLE & another self-centred BRAT)
usually she'll agree.
but she somehow managed to talk me out of it,
'cause she offered to give the money to me instead of the MC as extra budget.
hard to resist,
considering I really need 'em for plans and outings ==
I seriously need to go out.
my life's crazy, sometimes in a kinda good way, but for now it's a 'lil on the friggin' bad side.


` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
u playing maple?
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
no, blogging
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
stop singing thanks
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
i not singing
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
ur font size sb big sia
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
big meh
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
GAHHS
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
stupid
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
STUPID SARCASTIC ASSHOOLE
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
i was being sarcastic
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
....
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
-.-
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
send me monkey emoticon
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
wtf u talking
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
YOU KNOW
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
send me the ass emoticon ass
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
dunno
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
YOU KNOWWW
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
IF YOU HAD MY BRAIN
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
SHUT UP
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
i die
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
IF YOU HAD MY BRAIN
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
YOU WUD LOG IN IN MY ACCT IN THAT COMPUTER
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
i rather die
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
&IN THIS LAPPY I LOG IN YOURS
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
THEN U SEND ME
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
THEN SWITCH ACCOUNTS
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
THEN I SEND YOU
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
BUT OF COURSE YOU DONT HAVE MY BRAIN
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
dun stupid
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
DUMBO.
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
U in UR acc
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
so send ME
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
BOZO
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
STUPID ASSHOLE
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
EMOTICONS ARE SAVED IN COMPUTERS
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
dum ass
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
NOT ACCOUNTS
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
ASSHOLE
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
watever
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
i lazy
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
g do u shit crap blogging
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
YOU WANT THT ASS EMOTICON OR WHAT?
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
nah
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR DUMB BLOODY GAME?
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
game?
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
wat game?
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
asshole.
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
dam u
` øñîghtøshädöwø ; says:
make me die
ღ`aNa-x silent masquerade' says:
grats

&this whole conv was just about one stupid emoticon.
he's just in the other room but yeah, d'rather use msn talk to him.
I don't know what I may do to him.


THIS IS DONE ENTIRELY OUT OF BOREDOM.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio♥;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o