<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 25, 2008 /11:11 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.




I hate the way you walk,
hate the way you talk,
hate the way you look at me

I hate the way you smile,
hate those big brown eyes,
’cause I know they're not for me

’Cause we can never be
more than friends,
And it hurts me
everytime I close my eyes,
all I see is you

And this crazy love
Crazy love
Oh this crazy love
Crazy love

I hate thinkin’ of you
’cause everytime I do,
I just keep on missing you

And I hate the way I feel
everytime you’re near,
’cause it feels like time
is standing still

But we can never be
more than friends,
and it hurts me
every time I close my eyes,
all I see is you

And this crazy love
Crazy love
Oh this crazy love
Crazy love

I hate it when you're blue,
and how I cared for you
hate the way my heart desires

And I hate those sleepless nights
and the pain I kept inside,
but I keep on
pretending it's alright

But we can never be
more than friends
and it hurts me,
everytime I close my eyes
all I see is you

And this crazy love
Crazy love
Oh this crazy love
Crazy love

I don't know what to do,
hate me for loving you
'cause I know it's wrong
for me to say . . .


I love you,













her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o