<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 28, 2008 /2:43 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

YAY?
LOLS.
so done with maths paper 2 and english paper 1 :DD
now head quite pain nia x.x
yesterday slept 12.3o am 'cause mug for maths o__o
but it was worth it luhhs ;D
it's not bhb or something, but overall I think I did pretty ok,
'cause I studied real hard for it please --'
english was ok too :D
first time did 4 pages for compo o.o
I wrote crap I tell ya~
but it's a kinda sensible typa crap.
section two was about student nuisance o.o
read up about it before the test so yeah, it was kinda ok too.

was sitting in class before english test, when n told me they were there.
was kinda ok lahhs, 'cause I thought they go home already.
so just turned, saw him there & just smiled.
after a while turned back again & saw him looking.
was kinda surprised then just looked away.
really no more complications please x.x
so tired of indirect stuff
if you're sincere, then stand up for it, if you can't, then just forget about it.
besides, you've already got her right,
GAHHS. NO, I'M NOT JEALOUS.
stop giving false hopes and wrong messages.
you dunno how damn hurting & confusing it is.


LOOOOOOLLS.
after the exams was damn enthu, especially after maths.
was so heng lahhs.
but GAHHS,
wed got hist x.x
no offence but I hate hist, 'cause I pretty much suck at it.
never mind bahhs, no choice so just go along bahhs
oh well :D
after school stayed back with n & s a while
then after that me & n ate and bbt-ed at the hawker centre there :D

o.o
tomorrow I no need go, 'cause MT
lols.
JYS ALL!
y'all can dooooo it :D:D:D


P.S.
cheer up sof[:
don't stress yourself kays?
chill chill :D
we always here for you de











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o