<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 /8:25 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

quite a lot of things went on today o.o'

firstly had 2.4 km run.
managed a B :D
14min 40s --'
I almost died btw.

after that was a slacky IT :DD
passed by someone, saw someone & almost bumped into someone.
purely accidental O__O
especially the last one.
LOL
no way am I going to elaborate --'
&oh ya, got back hist test.
holy shit, I PASSED!!!
it's not bhb or something, but I was really damn sure I'm gonna flunk it.
especially the last essay question,
where I miraculously got 6/10 when I only wrote about 5 sentences.
LOL
n wasn't that pleased.
lac & love ya partner-in-crime! :D
shit, bet with s & again
lost -.-'
sighhhh.
they say I'll pass, I said I'm so gonna fail.
great, now must talk to that "him"
but I guess we're even, 'cause they still haven't do my consequence ^^
hahhs :B

OMGGG, so damn enthu these days.
I can't stop laughing -.-
even when they are there.
LOL
which happens to be gratifyinglyoften.
LOLL
butttt, everytime it happens, I dunno why but I can't help acting casual even though I'm pretty damn pleased o.o'
nahhs ><
yesterday was worse.
from school all the way home nia!!
didn't know he also o.o'
the above is non-elaborative, much to my chagrin.
LOL

first wednesday with no cca.
GAHHHHS.
all cca cancelled 'til after midyears T.T
so damn nervous 'bout it siol D:

okayyyy,
gotta end here.

&oh yahhs,
changed blog song.
shayne ward's loved[;
except the last few parts :\
it doesn't suit him to do all those screaminggirly notes .____.'
enjoy the song anyway :D

&& one last thing,
err, I don't think I'm gonna post that often from now ><
gotta mug for midyears, make up for my real sucky recent marks D:
wish me luck :D
&jys to all your midyears too!
LOLS.
like it's addressing so many peepo --'
anywayyy,
NIGHTS ALL :D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o