<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 25, 2008 /10:51 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

O___O
tomorrow's sister's birthday (less than an hour away o.o) and sunday's rsrx, sof's dad's & my uncle's birthday,
yep, I REMEMBEEEEERED 8D

moms & sis busy cooking for tomorrow, bro's emo-ing (I dunno why. NOT BECAUSE OF ME. He just keeps muttering wheneva I ask him.) , grandma's ever restless,
&I just finished studying maths 8D
haven't really started at the other subjects :\
it's like, I keep saying I will but in the end I won't -.-
motivatiooooooooooooon.
just not enough $@%#^&!
GAHHS.

anywayyy, in the morning was like, bad mood
zz.
end of the day also -.-
EFF LAHHS?
why do you have to be like that every now and then?
I'm not the only one who notices lohhs -.-
jealous??
won't admit even when you saw it already?
usually will just bear with it, but wasn't in the patient mood & it was fucking hard not to lash out.
just tried to keep quiet & kept answering tersely.
...
does it make you feel good, seeing other people hurt?
sometimes you really make me goddamned confused.
dots.
but thanks n for the comfort & understanding,
really appreciate it[;

middle of the day's . . . supposed to be damn ok.
but was just like, neutral.
they both looked, & he smiled & said hi
but I've had it.
they're major complications -.-
&that's the last thing I need right now.
sounds easy to stop, but yeah, it's friggin' hard.

streeeeeessed.
I'm friggin' nervous please.
I just wish I can really give my mom good results luhhs.
'cause I'll die of guilt -.-

muggggggg/


'cause just because it doesn't show,
it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. . .











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio♥;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o