<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 05, 2008 /6:52 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

err?
yesterday stayed back for the prize presentation rehearsal.
zz.
had to redo 2 times =='
'cause I was 'dragging my feet' & after bowing I went down the stairs instead of backstage.
had to go back to the que then do again luh :l
wthh?
have to rehearse everything nia.
like from the place you're sitting 'til you're gone from the stage;
the greeting, the shaking of hand, the taking of pic, finally the receiving of the award, the thanking, the bowing & the exit through backstage.
perfectionists nia.
so much fuss over a $20 voucher prize.
==
even though there weren't anyone in the hall except the winners still felt nervous.
dunno why luhhs.
serious stage fright.

err, during the almost 3hr free time in school managed to finish up my maths & nothing else .____.
spent the rest of the time contemplatin' with n o___o
hahhs, sorry for being emo worhzx, &thanks for understanding ;D

uhh, the speakezy was also ok.
played a few rounds of Blow Wind Blow, & for the first time tio .____.
then they all sabo lei shi.
LOLS.
'cause if you tio 5 times have to do a forfeit.
then she was like tio-ed 4 times already, then in the last round they made it so that only she will stand up & lose her seat.
in the end they made her do the chicken dance
&I can't believe she really did shakeswing her butt~
after that discussed the play.
so they really did the script after all o___o
only lizhen actually, &the rest just officially slacked.
myself included :X
kinda argued over who's gonna play who's role.
leishi despo to be the main character, Christina, who's supposed to be rebellious & attitude & stuff.
but the rest say she's too enthu to be attitude o___o
lols.
then, 'cause there was a scene where she's supposed to be slapped by her father,
then they all tried to discourage leishi & told her it's gonna be painful.
then leishi say she's DAMN willing to be slapped by calvin (playing the father's role), no matter how hard.
&she even suggested whther she should cry after that
then we were like staring at her, &she was practising to cry right then
LOLS.
I anything bahhs.

damn, haven't do lit & art
actually planning to do today, but can't find the 'mood' to do it :\
&stressed over the hist test on tue ._____.
on monday don't have enough time to study luhhs, 'cause got that v'ball thingy.
&I'm used to studying only on the day before the test ><
&&, finally bought that much-craved laptop :D:D
x3
so gonna convince my sis to give in to taking turns :X


sigh.
I mind my own business, so why can't you just mind yours?
You don't know me, so what right have you got to judge me?
I never said a word against you, so why must you?
What wrong have I done to you?
Just 'cause I look like that, doesn't mean I am,
&just 'cause she looks like that, doesn't mean she is.
You'll never know the real me, so please, please just fuck off.
'cause just because I never react it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt . .
but you'll never know, you won't ever know,
'cause you're just too damn busy judging me & sticking to those goddamned beliefs.
You just don't understand,
&I just fucking hate wishing you did.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o