<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 03, 2008 /5:43 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

err, sorry for not blogging for such a long time.
just don't feel like it these days.
like, it ain't worth blogging about.
lols.
I'm scared to emo it all out on my blog nia.
getting more & more monotonic everyday .____.
I mean yeah, I asked for something less complicated, but like, does it have to be this simple? simply too simple?
too simple to the point it's plain out boring & insignificant & so ungratifying ._____.
GAHHS.
starting to emo again.
sighh.
stupid 'bloody' thing.
I think it's partially, or mostly, because of that -.-'
why can't I just be happy for 'em & myself =='
GAHHHHS.
ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT IT PLEASE.

anyways, tomorrow gonna have to stay back from 3.3o pm onwards.
&our PW's almost done :D
butttt, I have an effing lot to finish up.
next tue have hist test, then tomorrow got physics speed quiz,
&I never even brought home my textbook, workbook or just the notes, so I can't do the mindmap we're supposed to do, & study.
I FORGOT NIAAAA.
GAHHS T.T
&my maths homework & literature are starting to pile up.
plus my speakezy!!
sighh.
I don't think they've come up with the script yet.
the boys are practically useless luhh.
stupid slackers.
plus some seriously irritating lamers.
=='

STRESSED LUH.
midyears damn near liao.
my maths eluding me nia.
sometimes I just can't understand those friggin' algebra stuff nia.
sighh.
but I'll mug ><

zz.
gtg.
grandmas so irritating lahhs.
everyday do the fucking same thing.
zz.
=='
@^&*#$!











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o