<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 28, 2008 /6:14 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

YAY!

LOLS.
as you can see, I have finally finished editing my new skin :DD
mwahahahas.
LOL -.-
yeah, I'm a sucker for pink :X
maybe it's just a little bit girly,
but that doesn't matter, 'cause I'm a girl after all, right?
just not that girly.
LOLLL
took me a considerably shorter time to edit this one.
'cause the code is considerably short.

&my hope is getting considerably slimmer,
considering my considerably miserable bio test marks.
more than half the class failed.
3/4 actually, I think.
I passed with non-flying miserable colours.

s & xx, please don't cry already arhhs T.T
cheer up worhzx.
you don't deserve those marks,
&you know it.
'cause you're smart,
&you know that too[;
you can do much much much better.
it's the cher kay, not you all.
I TELL YOU, THAT BIO CHER, SB PETTY LAH
just 3 fucking missing words & 2 unseen lines he deducts our precious marks away T.T
GAHHS.
so HEARTLESS lahhs #$^%!
then the analogy peeps give so much effort & all he can give is one big fat zero.
wtf?
1 for effort cannot mehhs?
1/2 also can already nias! T.T
it's upon 3 btw.
GAHHS.

&oh yeah,
I FINALLY CUT MY HAIR.
:D:D:D
my head feels so much lighter -.-'
I love it now please :DD
but when I tie it's kinda short.
but it's cute lahhs.
LOL
so bhb --'
dunno how say lahhs.
just love it :B
LOL.
but when the hairdresser was cutting, I was like, damn nervous --'
'cause she can't understand much english ><
I THOT SHE WAS GONNA CUT AWAY MY FRINGE NIA.
&I thot my hair gonna turn out even shorter than my mom's O__O
but she's actually good at it & my hair turned perfectly ok in the end :D
thanks auntie :B
dunno her name lerhh.
LOLS.

tomorrow got sports day o.o'
at hougang stadium o__o
&I don't even know how to go there from my house =='
have to wake up earlier than usual luhh.
just in case I get lost or something.
I pretty much suck at directions & stuff.
maybe that's why my mom never sends me to run her errands for her.
but that's ok.
-.-'

oh ya, that fucking virus *&#^)$~!
sighh.
I think it's partly removed already luh,
but some fucking stubborn parts still stuck somewhere in my comp T.T
sighhhhhh -.-

okayyy,
I'm starting to crap.
so yep, tatas :DD











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o