<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 02, 2008 /9:44 AM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

woke up early x____X
last nightor this morning? slept at 2.15 nia :DD

lols yesterday .___.
me & him quarreled,
actually just over a small thing,
&it's because of me .____.
'cause he came all the way over to help me with something,
then in the end I accidentally left him.
'cause the other he with me.
I asked him whether he angry he say no.
I asked him again if he sure.
He say of cos he angry lah
-.-
I apologised loh ><
then after that he found out something then we quarreled again :l
then in the end we finally confronted each other,
then he admitted something to me,
then after he say that I just said 'same.'
><
speechless luh .___.

dunno why we'd been so fucking blind.
LOLLLL

o1 March o8 nia ;]
x3

can't believe I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow o.o'
just hope this week flies by fast,
&we're off to holidays :DD
&more time wif him :X
&maybe we're gonna have a 6/3'o6 reunion party :DDD
missed m'dear retards nia!
so long never see T.T
&I suddenly the shortest among them nia!!
no fair ._____.
sighsigh T.T


oh yahhs, special thanks to qy, f, xx, n, s & enen dears for everything,
really appreciate it[;

mapleeeeeee:D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o