<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 30, 2008 /7:26 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

O___O

just re-re-reformatted my comp.
this is the 3rd time I'm doing it --'
the virus gone already, I think.
I HOPE.
If not . .
GAHHS
dunno what to do already nia =='

okayyyy, I shall ignore my grandma's seriously irritating nags for me to pray & finish up this post
..
WEI, I'M NOT UBER HOLY OR SOMETHING, BUT I'M SO NOT UNHOLY LUHHS.
I'm still god-fearing please O:D
sooo, I shall hold myself from yelling at my grandma or something .___.

err, haven't done my art self-sketch yet D:
&thanks sof, for remembering & buying those grapes for our SPA tomorrow :DD

sigh.
so fast monday again :\
nowdays so anti-school lerhh.
also dunno why.
lessons are okay, except algebra
just the socialising & relationships & stuff.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
tomorrow march gonna end already O___O
&&, mid-years are drawing nearer & nearer,
time flies by so friggin' past nia D:
&my studies, particularly maths & sci, are dropping lower & lower D:

zz.
I seriously hate my grandma's nags.
&It's seriously hard to stop myself from lashing out D:
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
&(#^&*@~!
=.=
trying to get rid of my bad habits here~
it's getting harder btw.

oh yahhs,
yesterday had sports day.
I somehow found my way & didn't get lost 8D
err, it started at 8am & ended at around, 1.3o pm+ ?
after that had to walk home again x.x
WTHHHH.
I'm so dark now T.T
GAHHHHHHHH.
so hard to get fairer, so damn easy to get tanner in less than 3 hours D:
'cause sat on a part of the stadium exposed to that sunlight x.x
sighhhh T.T
&almost had to run for the 8x50m thingy, but put my begging to work on one of my house reps,
so yep, in the end didn't need to :D
thanks girl ;D

&&, our house won the cheering & banner thingy!!
yay us please :B
LOL
but absolutely no thanks to me,
'cause I didn't participate in the cheering & stuff at all D:
when I wandered over to falcon house to s & jm only then did I cheer for practically anyone & everyone.
LOLS.
then the falcon rep asked me go back to scorpion house --'
inseparable luhhs, so met s again after everything end already :D
I think barracuda/cuda house gonna win this year o__o

&I still find my hair funny looking all short when tied up
LOLS o.o'

okayyyy,
I guess my grandma won't ever give up her nagging,
so tatas ><


Why should I be sad? I'm used to it already right? Why the hell should I be sad? I expected it already right? It's nothing to me already right? Then why the fuck am I sad??











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o