<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 /7:00 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

LOLS.
today's really . . . interesting.
so, yep, this is most probably gonna be a LONG post :DD

hmmm, last night slept at 12.3o am, then woke up 5.3o am x.x
kinda kept dozing off in some lessons ><

anywayyyyy,
LOLLL
me & s & n were all like keep going to different locations,
and in all the wrong places AND timing.
LOL -.-
recess went to library, 'cause wanna revise maths.
yesterday had no time study 'cause of the PW thingy o.o
then s & n went to the canteen while I mugged in the library 8D
WTFFFF,
we should've changed positions lohh T.T
LOLL
she saw him AND him in the canteen considerably a lot of times while I was practically stuck with hers in the library =='
actually went out to sit behind the classroom when saw them there,
'cause they keep disturbing again .___.
but the SLs say the area was out of bounds, so bo bian stay in library lorhh =.=

hmm, after recess, he kept gazing.
&OH YAAAA,
WHAT THE FUCK LARHHS
ms. lim scold us,
zz.
she say I keep turning around to talk to s & n they all,
a LOT.
then she was like, implying that because of that our grades were deproving.
WHATEVER LARHHS.
so much for her 'productive' lessons.
zz.
then yesterday our form cher also talked to us.
zz.
he say he 'heard' from some of the chers that we keep talking a lot.
THE WHOs ARE SO DAMN OBVIOUS PLEASE.
&he practically told me I was vulgar.
wtf?
don't know whatever 'strong comments' shit luh.
TMD?
why leh, only hear one friggin' side of a fcuked-up story so sure that it's 100% true arhhs?
hear one side don't care the other liao ar?
bias??
PLEASE LUH, DON'T THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME & ASSUME.
so what?
bad mouth doesn't mean bad attitude right?
at least I'm not one of those fucking fakers who pretend & look so innocent but sucks like fucky shit inside.
zzzzzzzzz.
see luh.
remember only damn bad mood already.
zz.
forget it bahhs,
think whatever they want to think,
like what can I do right?
sucking-up ain't my thing please.

GAHHS.
ranting & RAVING.
at least the anger already vent ;\
today had maths re-test.
but I think my marks still gonna be just as sucky/suckier as the previous one.
-.-'
I'm starting to hate algebra D:
maths has always been my weak point luh.
GAHHS.

hmm, just before school end,
SOFIA DROVE ME JUMPING CRAZY
=.=
which is kinda good,
but bad too.
OMGGGG.
I was like, pointing to her this damn blur funny guy we always talk about,
then, FOR THE FIRST TIME, she can't spot him?
but it was more miraculous that she suddenly kept damn quiet luhhs :X
actually was already starting to wonder what's going on,
but just ignored her & kept ranting on.
then I saw him =.=
right in front, & walking our direction
WTF LAHHS (&*#^!&@#*!
was so damn shocked to see him lah $!@#%
'cause they supposed to be dismissed already.
&he's the last person I expected to see then and there.
then my mouth like, dropped open & my eyes damn wide =.=
yep, face was the picture of perfect shock with that obvious tinge of stupidity.
I SWEAR, I SERIOUSLY ALSO DUNNO WHY I REACTED THAT MUCH.
&I seriously can't get stupid enough and I go & blurted SHIT loud enough for anyone near to hear
..
it's BLURTED k! not purposely or something T.T
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
SOFIAAAAA!!!!
NO WONDER SHE SUDDENLY KEPT QUIET LAHHS.
&COULDN'T FIND THAT GUY,
'cause her attention obviously on some other things
...
after that kept beating & shouting her name :X
then he still kept gazing.
&then on the staircase, the other he also there.
S SAW HIM FIRST
AGAIN.
NO WONDER SHE SUDDENLY KEPT QUIET AND NEVER TELL ME
AGAIN.
I COULDN'T STOP RANTING & LAUGHING
AGAIN.
SO, AS USUAL, I LOOKED LIKE SOME RETARDED FOOL
AGAIN.
-.-'
but obviously no one can beat that cuteblur king,
&he was just standing there doing dunno what & staring at dunno what =.=
seriously, sometimes can't help wondering how he'll react when the world starts crumbling.


but just to who are they really directed at and meant for . . . ?

DAMNNNNN,
after that so agitated luh.
OMG SOFFFF,
I SWEAR,
ONE WAY OR ANOTHER,
I'M GONNA GET EVEN!!!!
LOLLLLL --'
hates & loves her lahh ;D

sighh.
but still moody luh.
people are like, keep implying.
can't help thinking I don't have that great an influence on m'gfs, that I'm pulling them & their grades down D:
but they don't know me . . .
but I also definitely don't want to get not even one of m'gfs into any sitch D:
I can take & accept anything de,
even 'matters of the heart',
even if it hurts a fucking lot.
but that's how much I love m'gfs please[;
they've always been there for me nia D:
shit, slipping into emo mode again.
dammit luh, I think it's partly 'cause of that 'bloody thing'
GAHHS.

so tired lerhh.
of pretending, hoping, liking,
why can't things just be a simple yes-no kind of thing.
Are you happy?
Yes.
Are you sure you're happy?
No.
Do you stand a chance?
No.
Are you sure you don't?
Yes.
Eh wait, no.
I mean yes.
This ain't the simple yes-no kind of thing I'm talking about by the way --'

SHIT LUH.
becoming more & more dramatic.
GAHHS.



Is he special to you?
I . .








Yes, I guess,
Yes . . .











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio♥;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o