<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 29, 2008 /10:06 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

WEEEEEEEEEES :DD

today had SpeakEzy~
cher was damn funny lah,
was suddenly so interested in 'torrents'?
or spasmodics?
or disability to control sudden impulsive muscle movements??
you get the idea.
anyways, she kept renacting it.
LOLLLL
then she made kw they all do it .____. ~
lololols.
then everytime somewhere in their sentence they will suddenly spurt out their fave/food/vulgaritycolours~ o.o
&oh yas,
special thanks to f & qy [;
don't worry,
I get what ya mean :X
really appreciate the comfort [;


hmm,
don't worry,
I understand you babe~
Go sit as far as you can for all I care.
I don't blame you.
'Cause the feeling's mutual.
I'd understand~
But lemme set this straight :
I ain't gonna be the one to move my ass.
'Cause I won't just let any whinies tear me from m'gfs [:
&if you're reading this, all the better.
save me from all the troubles yeah?

I don't make mountains outta hills,
but if that's the way you want it to be,
so be it.
I respect that.
So respect mine yeah?


anywaysss,
after school bbt-ed & blabbered with N as usual :DD
maple-ed,
& wahahahahahas, LEVELED :DD
&&, I'm officially 4 levels higher than my bro.
LOLLLL.
he's still stuck in his 3's :X
^^

after that sis called, asked me whether I want go out~
dined in delifrance :D
ordered the beef baked rice again x]
this time didn't burn myself -.-
but it's damn nice please :X
then after that had the choco fondant for dessert.
OMG LAHH.
THEIR CHOCOLATE SAUCE SBBBBB HYPER-ING.
LOLLLL
&horny-ing?
WEI.
FYI, choco is an aphrodisiac :X:X:X
LOLOLOLS.
ENEN, MUST EAT MORE CHOCO/BROWNIE OKKK :DDDDDDDDD
I know luhh, brownie makes you AHEMS horhhs?
:B

&&, WHEN YOU WANNA MEET NIAAAAA?
HOLS COMING LIAO LEH :DDD


You're over & done with boy. .











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o