<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 /8:26 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
LOLLL

TODAY JUST ROCKS CAN!?
LMAOOOO.
SO ENTHU~!
FORGIVE THE CAPS :B:B:B

dammit,
it's fucking sweet can.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHS.
ok so I was a bit moody during the afternoon.
bloody thing plus bleahhs plus my mom went overseas today T.T
I didn't even get to say good bye lohhs T.T
'cause she yesterday night shift, then today had to stay back at school for CCA.
then when I called home she left for the airport liao.
T___T
sighsigh.
BUT THANKS M'DEAR SWEETARDS FOR THEIR CHEEKY CHEERINESS:D
:X
they so damn cute luh!
LOLLLL

before art club went to buy bubbletea<3 :DD
saw them there,
&they keep teasing me to -
forget it.
please,
I dont like him lahhs T.T
&I don't really know him either.
hum hum hums~
heng I was listening to m'music :D
no need to hear their blabbers~
._____.

hmm, art club :D!
had to iron on our t-shirt design on the t-shirt!
damn, I never ironed anything before .____.
&I keep forgetting to put up the iron when not in use ><
hees, sorry sweeties :DD
OMG LAHHS,
I help 6+ people peel off & help with their ironing on nia!
LOLLLL.
willingly yours m'dear juniors :D

LOLLLL,
during art club they keep interfering,
going in & out of the art room.
o.o
but no feeling nia.
LOLL.
also dunno why.
tsktsk.
walao eh, yong sheng they all keep teasing nia -.-
&especially when I ironing the darned design on the shirt.
it takes so long to stick on, & even harder to peel off the, the, how to call it ar?
the 'covering paper'
whatever -.-
must be wondering since when art club become home econ ._____.
shit, I looked funny nia -.-
standing there with hands on hips ironing.
LOLLL
trust me, it isn't the best posture in the world -.-

the JANSx3 design rocks can!
LOLLL

&of courseee,
sneaked in some cheekiness during art club :X
LOLLL
kept 'detouring'
LOLLLLLL.
damn fun can!?
saw him quite a lotta times today~
but we just act like nothing.
sorry?

hmmm,
tomorrow getting hist results O:
but not so scary luhh,
'cause it's not counted for our CA :B
only the holiday hw, where I mugged in pretty hard
hahhs :B

OKKKKK,
this post is getting a bit too long liao :D
I shall sign off here :B


&&OH YA!
thanks sof for the gummieeeeees x3!
strawbelicious[:











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o