<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 /7:19 AM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

plans kinda altered? ._____.
granny refused to wake me up at 4 am.
LOLLLL
so she wake me up at 6.50am luh.
WTHHHHHHH,
I CAN'T LOG IN NIAAA.
I KNEW IT.
I JUST KNEW IT.
=.=
one way or another there's gonna be something fucking wrong with my fucking password
..

sighsigh.
I shall stop crapping and start muggin' anyway :l

C'YA LATER :B


/UPDATES :D 9pm
WAHAHAHAHAHS.
LOLL.
I'm officially three levels higher than my grrbro :D:D:D
AHAHAHAHAHAHS.
keep bhb to him.
LOLLL
sarcastic nia, say 'Grats! I'm so happy for you _l_!'
LOLLLL.

anywayssss,
met up with m'dear sweetards today :DD
went to compass~
kfc-ed then shopped & retarded 'round :B
&gummiesareLOVED<3
LOLLL
S!
remember to bring tomorrow okay!
:X
LOLOLOL.
err, so yep, didn't do much 'bout our PW .____.
'cause arrived at my house almost 4pm already :l
butttts we bought the cover page & coloured paper & settled some of the stuff arrangement.
but I not sure whether the last part true.
LOLLLLL~

dammit luh,
really can't log in the fucking e-learning.
but thanks N for helping me upload:D
heard that less than 1/4 of the whole sec 2s didn't do the english crapgroup compo O:
&I'm included in the other 3/4 ^^
heehees :B

OH YA.
don't mean to, but am actually very relieved?
thanks jm for clarifying!
OMG.
all stressed up for ass-o-lutely nothing!
=.=
ANA,
you friggin' paranoid!
tsk.
think too much liao.
must slow down a bit .__.

what crap I talking ._____.
&speaking of crap,
my mind's all crapped up =='
thanks to them
I swear I dunno which is the serious one.
LOLLLL
but who cares?
just 'go with the flowowowow' :B
n & s still debating.
cute huh?

OMG.
SO ENTHU,
despite these fucking cramps.
T.T
bloody hell.
LOLLLLL.

sugared & pepperminted dreams:D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o