<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 02, 2008 /6:42 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

paiseh.
yesterday didn't post~
mapleeeeee :X

uhhs, friday was DAMN FUN lahhs.
LOLL

RX.
YOU.
WHY NEVER COME T.T
get well soon kays (:
yeng miss you liao :X
LOLOLOLLL.
ok I promised I won't tease her anymore~
keep forgetting~

d&t is boring as always
zz.
it's useless lorhh T.T
have to plan a wooden toy & make it.
zz.
L say why needa do all this, we grow up also won't become carpenter mahhs?
waste wood lohh.
cher be environmental-friendly can!?
:X

before MT retarded 'round the level :X
LOLLLL
this guy lah =.=
'causeeee,
was damn enthu.
so I keep running/jogging back & forth.
then when going back classroom, k fine, I actually saw him liao, then look away~
then he gazed back & smiled 'til so . . smiley =.=
he always like that de.
damn playful.
since the art club thingy~
damn.
looking away was like, useless?
'cause also cant help smiling back.
all I could do not to look back at him.
I tell you, he smile damn innocent.
=.=
HE SIAO ONE LAH.
LIKE TO DISTURB 2 OF EVERY 3 STUDENTS.

oh ya, just happens sci lesson was in comp lab.
so on the way had to pass by.
actually they all knew luh.
but I didnt.
'cause was busy laughing with N.
but this N's attention was fixed on someonewhere behind me.
she finally remembered to keep watch, but I forgot ><
& s surprised me too.
seriously.
he was looking.
she rarely admits it.
only realised it when she told me.
didn't believe them at first.
but they swear it's true.
so you looked around, & when you saw, finally stared huh?
&during recess, you just keep gazing?

haiyas, whatever lahs.
shit, I'm starting to get the hang of adding an 's' at the end of most words o_o"
anyways,
I don't really care liao xD
LOLLLL
don't take it so seriously luh,
just play along~
:DDD
have then have, dont have then nevermind bahhs :D
chill :X

ok I'm crapping.
much to my chagrin if you can't understand ><

off to maple :D


Revenge is sweet,
but what if it isn't done on purpose?
But still, it feels nice :l
Sometimes it just don't appeal & mean so much now.
but at least it won't hurt so much too,











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o