<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 07, 2008 /8:50 AM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayyyy.
erm tuesday~
had maths test.
ok luhhs T.T
the plotting graph thingy sucks :X
it wasn't accurate loh T.T
everybody also complaining &*!@^#(&~!
if you calculate xy the amount will be different on the graph T.T
then last minute saw that I did one question wrongly =.=
thot it was direct proportion but it's actually inverse~
OMG my whole hand was like, shaking?
I couldn't even write a single number properly =.=
but managed to do it correctly :X

but overall it was ok lahhs.
finally over liao :X
after that screamed nonstop~

Wednesday~
cny cleberation at school :DD
dammit lah T.T
I ruined my own wish :\
I should've trusted it enough T.T
too bad I didn't though -.-
anywayyy,
spent most of the morning collecting newspapers from the block we were assigned to~
considerably fun~
after that went back school hall [sian]
pri schl the celebration is much better :X

was dismissed at about 11.40~
then went yckps but saw it empty o_o"
so went home, called marilyn, then she say they all in ljs at houg green there.____.'
so went back again & found my dear retards there :D
after eating went retarding 'round~
after that me,enen,belle,jas,des & jw went to my house ><"
ate, played comp & went horny :X
LOLLLL
wahahahahas.
matured liao kays ;DD
then at about 5 they all went back liao.

after that washed up .___.'
was so friggin' tired lahhs.
so long never get enough sleep T.T
jas was like talking to me on the phone & I was like dozing off x.x
actually was just planning a nap.
holy shit.
I slumbered.
woke up twice, but slept again :B
I think I slept for about, 12 hrs?
LOLLLLLL.

WTF LAHH.
MAPLEEEEEEEE.
FRIGGIN' SHIT.
I CAN'T FUCKING LOAD IT.
ANYONE CAN PLEASE TELL ME WHY!?
-.-
WHAT THE FUCK LAHHS.
maplesea the homepage also don't have the mirror I download - mirror.3
T.T
only got that fucking mirror.2 & that all users version.
&download mirror.2 also useless de lorhhs T.T
I can't even open the set-up thingy T.T
WHYWHYWHYWHY!?
T.T


NUUUUUUUUUUU!
wtf am I suppose to do T.T
I can't live without maple T.T
lol :X
like this fucking sian.
-BAWLS.

later gonna ask gfs how they survive hols without comp then maybe I'll try it out.
LOLS =.=

MAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE T.T











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o