<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 21, 2008 /7:58 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayyy,
done with the mummifying part of my art project :DD
finally managed to mummify my creature's effing nicewings :o
but I not sure nia, 'cause it looks almost 2D.
can't stuff the effing nicewings with newspapers then wrap luhhs, 'cause it's gonna be pretty damn hard ><
ok now I'm contemplating whther I should .___.'
my creature's effing nicewings' gonna look weird looking all 2D-like T.T

omggggg,
so many loose ends to tie up
hahhs, metaphor :B
-.-
gotta finish up PW, art paper mache and life science the project .____.'
all pretty much started, but a long way from finished T.T
except maybe the art ><
:B

BUTTTTTT,
school damn interesting today lahhs :DDDDD
LOLLL.
love my dear sweetards x3
omg.
first time ever they both saw & admitted what happened o.o'
I mean, even s.
omg.
LOL
fuck,
almost perfect,
except that time I was friggin' blur.
=.=
'cause I afraid to hope mahhs :\
even when both n & s were like shrilling to me what happened I just looked at them like, HUH?
but it's a good thing luh.
at least they know they're the one who looked first, not moi :X
LOLLL.
omg,
I still can't believe both of them turned back to look nia.
&smiling too.
I just looked away.
n & s just sigh-ed me
.____.'
I scared to look back luhhs ><
later I do something stupid like . .
well, something outstandingly stupid.
ok so maybe I kinda knew the gazing when I was walking away with my back to him to the toilet.
oh yahhs, when I returned s shook me & screamed & dramatised the whole thing.
&the way he looked.
&the way he smiled.
&the way I walked.
..
sorry luhhs, I can't ever bring myself to look & smile back.
never.
ok maybe not never.
but close to that.
ok whatever.

&&for the first time s was really open & firm with her opinions.
LOLLLLL
&for the first time they both also managed to agree on one thing.
or at least for a while.
after that they keep debating.
n was against him and pro-HIM, but s was against HIM and pro-him.
sighsigh.
take both bah.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
but cute luhhs, when n & s quarreling over them
JANSisLOVE luhhs x3

shit,
tomorrow got house meeting.
..
needa friggin' stay back.
at Friday somemore
...
&needa bring house T-shirt.
dunno for how long we gonna be held back T.T
walao lahhs,
only scorpion house got meeting nias T.T
so only us gonna be dismissed later lohhs.
..
sadded.

OKAYYYYY,
you don't have to understand all the crap I wrote.
seriously
it's pure crap I tell ya.

blabbers:D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o