<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 25, 2008 /4:56 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayyy,
changed blog song~
:B
starting to love shayne ward's music :DD

hmm,
today was a bit damn enthu.
kept laughing & wetarding with s & n
LOLLLLLLLL :B
damn, lost a bet with s & n again.
sighsigh.
they say their respective'picks' will look, I say they won't.
dammit.
LOLLLLLL
butbutbut,
the freaky consequence was off 'causeeee,
they want me to eat lunch.
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHS.
ehh wait,
I think the deal's still on.
shit.

fuck, dunno why the hell my keyboard's so sticky
..

&fuckfuck,
managed to sneak in something pretty stupid into my day just minutes before me & n left school.
LOLLLL
T.T
WTF LAH.
'cause 'cause 'cause I was damn enthu laaaaaaaah T.T
HE LAH.
walao eh,
then I sorta screamed.
then n was suddenly, damn shocked & kept her distance from me
-.-
damn, didn't know my shriek scream shriek scream was that loud.
then half of the people in the canteen looked at me like one kind T.T
WTFFF.
they looked.
fuckfuckfuck.
so damn embarrassing luhh T.T
buttttt I really can't believe it was because of my scream lohh T.T
though there're currently no other reason.
BUT I SURE IT WASN'T THAT FRIGGIN' LOUD LUH.
I mean, they were considerably quite far away, in canteen some more, was like damn noisy can??
sighsigh.
reasoning or excusing?
sighhhhhhhh.

but it was fun luh.
LOLLLLL
going crazy nowadays.
I spent about 50% of my school time lmfao.
:B

SOFIA : ILY GIRL LAH! LOLLL. yepyep, strawberry's loved:D
&ENENENENENENEN :
when you wanna meet??
I tomorrow no school nia :D:D:D:D
-bhb.
LOLLLLL
must say soon ok ^^


JANSx3


mapleeeeeee{:


/UPDATES
LOLLL.
almost 12am now that I'm updating :X
YAYYYY!
I'm officially 2 levels higher than my idioticbro ^^
keep bhb-ing to him~
LOLOLOL.
but his eqs better
T.T
..
NEVERMIND.
LOL
ok, I shall sleep now .____.
tomorrow, YEP, I am gonna wake up at 4am to do the e-learning stuffs :D:D:D
just hope my pw can finally be ok =.=
&&, gonna meet PW group at 12.35 x3
-yawns.
really sleep now ,_____,


NIGHTS :D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o