<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 18, 2008 /7:03 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

loooools/
finally found a purrrfect place for my music box :DD
:B
err?
changed song~
yeah, kinda old & biatchy singer & stuff,
but hey, I'm judging solely on the song alone ^^
&it's super uber nice ;D
damn, it sure sounds melancholic o.o'
plus the skin appearance?
omgg.
emoemo~
nevermind, moodswing :DD
wahhs, I feel like crying liao.
LOLLLLL.

school~
hmms, nervous-y day?
><
actually the day was almost pure enthu ;X
except that right after recess have hist test T.T
but even during art dunno why was suddenly moody luhhs.
wait, I kinda know actually.
two people're pissing me off.
puh-lease, don't try too hard :X
but thanks to my dear sweetards, got over it pretty quickly :DD

OMGGG,
hist test x______X
I glitched at the first question .___.
NO WONDER HARD TO ANSWER LAHHS.
I WAS LOOKING AT THE WRONG INFERENCE SOURCE!!
=.=
2 questions were on inference & 5 marks each & 1 question was a structured one so 10 marks .____.
WTF, OF ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT WILL COME OUT IN THE STRUCTURED ONE, THE TEST QUESTION'S THE ONLY ONE I DIDN'T READ UP ON.
actually everyone had practically the exact question and answer to that question from one of the worksheets our cher's given to us,
&it's the only one I didn't bother revising .___.

damn, I had just put down my pen when cher finally asked us to stop writing .____.'
ok fine, I shall confess :X
I didn't study that hard for this test :\
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL LOHHS.
><
told ya history's just not my kind of thing ~
I mean, I'd rather be more concerned about the future, horhhs?
:B
but too bad have to study luhhs :l
oh well :D
anyways, right after hist cher walked outta the classroom me & sof went screamotionally retarded luhhs :D
couldn't stop laughing & screaming, always like that when a buggin' exam's over & dont with ;X

assembly was in the classroom, s & n kinda disappointed?
but dunno why I feel . . neutral?
goddamn this effing numbness.
LOLLLLL =='
maybe used to it already luhhs :\
I mean, so what if we had eye contacts?
norm norm norm norm~~
reality check please :o

tired of looking forward & stuff like that, 'cause I'm also scared & tired of bein' disappointed.
make up your mind dude,
&for once please have enough manhood.
LOL.
dots.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o