<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 22, 2008 /2:03 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

EFFING NICE DAY LAHHS :DDD
though in the morning was a bit no mood.
emoo~
the bloody thing coming?
LOLLL.
sighsigh.
=.=

during music finished up my first short clip ><
at least it's considered finished lorhhs :}
'causeeee,
not enough time, so can't perfect the movie plus the sound effects.
.____.'

AFTER THAT SPEAKEZY :D:D:D:DD
at first I thot it's gonna be bad lohhs,
'cause did the journal wrongly.
acci wrote it in fullscap =.=
&realised I forgot to write the reflection ._______.'
played a few rounds of 'Blow Wind Blow'
a bit boring luhh ><
'cause the first-time-playing interest kinda wore off already o.o
then after that, damn.
cher asked us to stand in a circle alternately, girl-boy-girl-boy way
wtff.
after that was even effier
..
the cher asked us to effing hold hands.
WTFFF.
almost every girl has to hold hand with a boy.
'cept maybe 1 or 2 luck ones, 'cause got 2 more girls than boys in th class~
then calvin(monkey) was on my right luhh,
&xh was on left .____.'
then cher went on to a saying like 'Always Accept And Never Reject'
like someone'll give you drugs and you'll reason that?
some saying ~.~
anywayyys,
at first never hold.
fuck, I've never held a guy's hand before.
please.
but after a while was like, bo bian luhh.
then while I was like figgerin' out how the heck I can get hold of that stupid monkey's pawshand, felt something brush against my left hand. xh.
at least I don't have to worry 'bout how to hold his hand already.
now only left that stupid monkey calvin.
he damn tall can!?

after all solved already cher 'entangled' us,
&we musn't let go of each other.
so had to go outta the door, into the corridor, then the back corridor, then inside the classroom again.
then in the classroom cher put up some 'obstacles' using the chairs.
either can't touch those or go over them.
wthh,
that effing monkey's the only who gave me trouble.
MY HAND WAS LIKE DAMN STRETCHED CAN.
but it's so damn funny lohhs.
we all were like laughing 'cause some of the guys were damn horny,
&some girls too :X
&&monkey the position & zheng fong I think was damn funny.
LOLLLLLL.
they were like huggin' each other,
&zf the arm was across monkey the back,
&&monkey look like a lady with his dear gentleman :X
dunno how explain luhhs,
but it's damnnnnnn funny.
every once in a while can't help bursting out laughing :X
AHAHAHHAAHAHAHS.


then after that, we had to untangle ourselves.
shit, that was even harder.
I think that's when my arm was like going out of its sockets lohh .____.'
after that, still got somemore.
had to rearrange in a circle again, sit then stand up again.
&ALL this time we can't let go of each other, holding each other's hands.
&the whole time my two right-hand fingers were numb from holding that calvin's pawsfingers, while my other hand was almost engulfed.
stupid monkey,
I'm the one who have to grip his effing pawsfingers.
..
I think I dislocated his fingers
huh, serves you right :X
HE LAH.
LOLLL =.=

heng I don't have sweaty palms issue o.o'

omggggg,
satisfied with it all without meaning to niaaaas.
><"

woops, getting too long a post :X
sorraye,
too fun :}
LOLLL~


after that got a so-called house meeting.
scorpion house only.
zz.
so changed to house t-shirt, only to be told that I no need to go =.=!!
wait, I was the one who actually convinced the peepos there I no need to go :X
:B

after that,
fuck,
dunno why I felt an urge to 're-touch'
so arranged my hair & face & clothes & socks & shoes 'til satisfactory .____.'
ok I know it's after school & going home already so why bother doing all those?
I swear I don't know either.
'til I reached the near-the-school hawker centre.

damn, I just wanted to buy bubble tea ><
but the que was so fucking long.
but that wasn't the only thing.
they were all there.
fuckfuckfuck.
I really wished jm / s / n / c was with me during that time lohh T.T
'cause their gazes're effing hard to bear. but thanks for your ever-comforing smile ;)
but have to.
I didn't wait this long to go home without my dear bubble tea.
LOLLLLL :X
so yeah, it completed & fabbily wrapped-up my day and week x3
don't ask which.
I'm not sure either .___.'

OMGGGGG,
can't tell ya how enthu I am .____.'
but kinda tired now.
'cause since just now screaming ><
hees :B

off to mapleeee :DD


holy shit.
m'sorry for all the confusion & hurt.
Sorry if I just can't return your gaze,
or your friggin' nicesmile,
Sorry if I act like you're nothing to me.
But you have no idea how much I feel like screaming
whenever I feel your gaze.
But I guess it's better this way,
Trust me,
it'll save us a lot of hurt . . .
But I know you don't,
&shit,
I don't either.

But, just want ya to know,
thanks for everything . . .











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o