<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 /4:15 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

relieving day :X
settled some 'issue' stuff between girlfriends,
I love you all lahhs ;)
it's 'four'ever all for one, one for all okayys? ;)

LOLLLL after that damn fun luh :X
s lurfs hil, rx lurfs yeng & n lurfs aha :DDD
&I lurf my cheese!<33
LOLL xD
JK.
best thing about girlfriends :X
girl stuff codes :X
wahahahahas xD

my friends are more important above all distractingother stuff v.v
OK DANGER, I'M BEING EMO.
DONT WANNA LISTEN THEN DONT READ AFTER THWIS LINE :X
ONCE YOU READ NO TURNING BACK =.=

______________________________________________________________________


it's like, I just realised something?
Found out that the only reason I didnt manage to teach myself to control is
because I didn't even try.
&it's not like I cant live without that right? like HELLO luh.
..
&&, whatever I do is what I decide to do. It cant happen unless I permit it to happen right?
&most of all I love ya gfs for helping me, really appreciate it ;)
m'sorry I didnt see it happening T.T
&thank you for understanding,



oh yarhhs,
MA got wushu training.
LOLLLLL
I'd die first before I follow the demos =.=
my class the enthu girl sibei enthu lah.
LOLL :X
for shit's sake we're wearing skirt lah.
how the frigg' can they expect us to kick up!?
anyway, she did =.=
she even raised her skirt to show she's wearing pe shorts :X
LOLLL

ok so I really admire him, just like everyone else does.
like who wouldn't?
but it's admire, not exactly like .____.
he's really cute luh .__.
he's so natural, he doesnt care what other peeps will think that whatever & anything he does isnt even embarrassing even though it's supposed to be.
he makes everything look so . . . cute & simple =.=
&he doesnt even flirt.
&&, he doesnt even try to act cool, 'cause he doesnt have to.
OKOK.
I promise I will not confine & pin myself&girlfriends to convs solely based on
that v.v
LOLLLL

a very italic-ed post :X











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o