<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 /3:03 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

OMG.
SCHOOL REOPEN LIAO.
AND MY BLOGGER CAN FINALLY LOAD.
YAY.

LOLLLLL.

ok enthu.
this morning arrived school too early. for my standard luh. LOL.
ariived at 6.50 am ==!
overestimated the time I gonna take to reach school .___.

LOL anyways, err, morning started the day real nice. got something to do with the morning ceremony position? LOLOLOL. head-turnings
so didnt really mind the damn long speeches.
:B

Hmms, practically spent our whole day in the hall?
MY LEGS DAMN PAIN CAN. spent 90% of our time sitting on the floor.

And our form cher's a male.
LOL.
NOTHING AGAINST MALES.
but I wish they'll be more reasonable.
zz.
LOL
So far he's ok ar ><
-excluding his long-windedness and nagginess --'
but still ok.
so far.
LOL ><

kinda satisfied with our class sitting arrangement :X
me & girlfriends sitting togetherrrr
hees :B

Considerably nice day today x]

HAPPY NEW YEAR BTW.
MAY ALL YOUR RESOLUTIONS COME TRUE.
LOLLL
'CAUSE I DONT THINK MINE WILL
dots.





Fantasies and make-believes seem to have faded,
and the way I look at you seems to have changed.
Why this sudden trigger of change of heart?
Now I dwell in the past,
in someone who's always stayed in me all this time,
I hate wishing you were here.
'Cause no matter how hard I try to deny it,
I really really miss you.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o