<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 /7:26 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

ok~
have to make this a very brief post ><
havent study for chem test tomorrow o_o"
dang, I'm anything but good at briefing stuff up.
=.=

today had PE :DD
was fun luhhs.
damn hard to score T.T
&I cant aim properly ><
was finally ok with rx.
&oh yarhhs, the IT test was like, ok luh.
but why the fuck do they have to make us do it the hard way online?
wtf, writing is so much easier.
...

dismissal was 1.15,
but since got art club stayed back from 3 'til 6
omg fruck seh =.=
after eating lunch was like, damn panicky?
I left my science revision stuff in the classrooooooooom _l_!!
heng hq & zy they all gonna open it ;X
after that I dunno why I laughed so damn a lot, non-stop .______.
poor N :X

anywayssssss,
ART CLUB WAS OVERALL FUN.
'cause today the welcome party for the sec 1s~
azhar damn funny lahhs =.=
he sang twinkle,twinkle little star in front of the whole art club members
LOLLLL
then there were some 209 guys who helped with arranging,
&stayed for the games.
&food.
but at least they somehow made it . . more fun?
for some anyway.
no malice lorhhs =.=
no need cover it up de --'

played captain's ball (awkward, boring T.T)
see the other team play was like, envious loh .___.
they can play 'til damn fun.
'causeeee our cher was the 'helping' cher, not mr. yam
zz.
was a bit sian luh.
=.=
the 209 guy damn enthu sia.
LOLLL
then they all very entertained.
'cause he not that bad-looking.
whatever.
&after that played water bomb (awkward, a bit boring too x.x)

after that was 'makan session'
fun part :X
I mean not because of the food.
everyone was like, so damn fun lahhs :DD
like one family liddat :X
some peepos were sudenly so kind o.o'
but all the more fun :D

was dismissed at about, 6?
then walked & blabber with N about some confusing stuff.
reached home, washed up, snacked & went straight to my dear blog :DD
LOLLLL =.=

OK, I SHALL STOP USING THE COMP, & START STUDYING FOR CHEM.
BYE.


ehh wait,
these days like, everyone keeps asking whther I ok anot?
sorry arhhs ><
'cause dunno why suddenly got the hang of shitty contemplating.
I also dunno why lorhhs T.T
it's like, something happened, & I'm supposed to be happy.
turns out fake happiness though.
maybe 'cause it's really not genuine, maybe it was just forced, just to have something to look forward to.
I'm not, like, so serious about those kinda stuff.
or at least for now.
LOL =.=

sigh,
hope I'll get over this crazy contemplating stuff soon.
I'm getting really fed up thinking.
&thanks so much girlfriends for the patience & understanding o.o'


oh crap.
not so brief post.
omgggggg, I shall revise for my chem T.T



Does every glance, every smile, every chance meeting
feel like a promise to love you back?
Not because it's what you really think,
but because it's what you need to think,
to keep that hope of a fairytale romance from fading.

No one's worth your tears.











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o