<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 25, 2008 /6:37 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

I love today lahhs x]

was more retarded than usual :X
LOLLLL.
I dunno,
but everytime there's a full moon I always go crazy de.
SERIOUS.
LOL.
crazy<-- lunatics <-- come from lunar <-- lunar means about the moon :X
SEE.
LOLL.
-.-

anywaysssss,
rx finally got mood luh!
hahhs :B
the more the merrier.
LOL.
&she had to rewrite everything I wrote in eng lesson :X
wahahahas.
I was like so kind can.
kept humming to her :DDD

yeng, yeng, yeng, yeng, yeng

:DDD
her source of inspiration to write 100+ words plus in less than 5 mins de :B
^^

after school me, n & s went 'detouring'.
:B
so damn fun lahhs xDDD
never seen s so hooked up before o_o"

LOLS.
recess was so damn ok luh :X
&after school went to buy bubble tea.
chocolateiceblendedisLOVED.
:D
LOL.
damn.
that infectious smile.
...
can die luh, how much more when it's directed at you.
but it's like, so damn touching?
to go all that way just to be able to smile at you.
cute horhhs?
LOLLLL.
but it's so shitly freakin' confusing.
but I'm not really that serious about that anymore.
have then have lohhs, never then whatever bahhs :X
dont pin it all on that ><
okok, I shall stop crapping.
u dont understand ok de, 'cause you arent really supposed to o.o

mapleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


&XANSisLOVE:D











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o