<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 14, 2008 /7:03 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

erm, today's really complicated.
LOLL.
morning assembly is damn funny lah.
LOLLLLLL
I bit my lip 'till it almost bleed just to keep from laughing =.=
he's so damn funny lah!!!
LOLLLLLLLLL.
=.=
okok.

after that got confusing.
sigh.
recess.
sighsigh.
but lunch was ok.
really ok.
but damn confusing.
but still ok.
I bet with jm, and at first I won.
then tried my luck with n, so had to drag her out of the toilet que :X
encouraged her that she can hold it :DD
hee :B
bet with her, 'cause I was like really sure I cant feel any worse?
then I lost =.=
BUT IT WAS LIKE THE BEST LOSS?
I SAY HE WONT.
SHE SAY HE WILL.
LOLLLL.
but it's damn confusing lahhs.
n won by a really far distance.
didn't expect his reaction to be THAT big lah.
at first didnt see ._____.
after that even s admit?
haiya whatever lah.
actually you're not supposed to understand wtf I'm crapping,
so it's ok if you dont understand.
LOLLLLL

WALAO.
KAO BEI LAH.
LOLLLLL.
'CAUSE AFTER N WON,
I WAS LIKE DAMN CONFUSEDHAPPY LAH
LOLLL
cute ar he.
lmao.
=.=
after n won I screamed&screamed&screamed all the way to the parade square.
LOLLLLL
didnt know got one boy behind me
he go cover his ears =.=
:B
his friend also -.-
then he go and tell his friend, wah seh this girl, suddenly scream. walao. so loud. wah seh.
then I go & beam at him :B
'CAUSE I WAS ENTHU LAH AHAHAHAHAH xD
:DDDDD
then he look at me like one kind then scared away =.=
WEI.
IDIOT LAH.
LOL.
until the end there he still covering his ears.
IDIOT.
LOLLLL =.=

before assemble had to sit on the parade sqaure there.
WALAO, UNDER THAT HOT HOT SUN LEH.
AND THE FRIGGIN' FLOOR IS EVEN HOTTER LAH.
later have bladder problem =.=
but it was ok loh O.O'
'cause he was gazing there.
LOLLLLL
&all of us were like, dont dare rest our butt on the floor?
scorched luh :X

assembly had some cartoon drawing stuff~
&the guy was a bit too much bhb luh o.o
ok so he was the only singaporean who was head of the asian Walt Disney animations :X
then was just like ok lo.
his drawing damn nice anyway :X
after that had maths, typically not that interesting, slept A BIT then after that,
finally dismissal :DD

oh god art homeworks again .___.
I dunno why but I got a bad feeling about tomorrow?
&it's not just because of art . .











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o