<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 10, 2007 /8:07 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

okayyyyy ;D
today's been really fun :x
something new since we shifted ><

ehhs, today the Wetards-day-out was either cancelled or pending?
'cause we havent really decide when, where & how yet ><
heard one's gonna be in WWW?
that I definitely cannot go :/

ANYWAYYYYS,
today went to jas' house :DD
actually last night planned already, 12 - 5 pm
then mom say 1 - 5 can then ok lorhh ><

I know her house well but OMG, I dont know how to go there from my new house -.-
somehow found my way to the bus stop then it was easy from hougang green onwards.
ok, I know, my sense of direction sucks :b

Did girl stuff, talked girl stuff and typically wetarded around :D
lmaos, we even did our homework
seriously.
'cause it's always liddat marhhs ><
after you see each other dont know what to do liao.
so doing homework was a pretty good start.

managed to finish 1 3/4 pages of my maths paper ^^
:D

was suddenly telling her I like guys who dares to wear pink :x
'cause I feel that they have enough looks & confidence to dare wear it :P
was telling her I dont like ____ anymore too

omgs she bought for me cute stuff from malaysia, and bubble gum :DDD
&two donuts :X
I was like craving for it for almost a week already, so happily ate :x

after that went to our house and blabbered :D
I think at about 4 then we went out again.
mom allowed me to hang 'round til 7 pm :o

did stuff 'round jas' house,
and I made her dress up 'til I'm satisfied with the result :DD
I think I made her change tops . . about 4+ times?
LOL
heehees :B
it was like so nice can!?
I like the skinny jeans x]
practice makes perfect :D

I was getting late so jogged from her house all the way to mine.
&shitty hell, it was raining frucking hard.
so the umbrella was almost of no use -.-
by the time I got home was damn wet :/


flipping heck,
why does friggin' fate have to be fruckingly twisted.
was passin' through hougang green for the second time 'round we're going to jas' house, then wtf.
I dunno why jas dowant me go any other way, cross any other way & pass any other way,
just keep me telling to follow her.
suddenly turned back & saw 101 bus O.O
it was already twice & counting that I saw him in there.
saw a guy's back head then said SHIT.
i also dunno why.
LOL.
dunno why I know it's him.
then SHIT, the bus moved forward, and SHIT,
he turned then was friggin' face-to-face & EC with him.
OMFFFFFFFF.
then from there all the way 'til the bus turned, was locked.
FUCK.
why the fuck now?
why the fuck now that I already friggin' decided how the fuck I am.
& I'm shitty angry I am feeling so damn happy
Shit, practically everything came back again?

&he was wearing pink . . .











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o