<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 26, 2007 /7:02 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

25 Oct 'o7 , Thursday


Today had interhouse games. Was nervous 'cause not one of my close friends is at same house at me ._. (Scorpion). Then thot it’s gonna be sian, but actually it wasn’t so o.o . lols found out he never wear complete house uniform ; never wore PE shorts LOL. he sat in front of the parade square there, and never play as punishment.
meanwhile, we were grouped by our houses. had to choose between captain's ball & floor ball. at first chose captain’s ball, 'cause I kinda good at that? But knew that the girls are sure gonna play that too, so in the end chose floor ball (also because I know it’s gonna be DAMN uncomfortable if I play with him so near and can see everything. 'Cause captain’s ball held at parade square & floor ball at sports hall mah >< . Liddat I sure gonna act "unnaturally", and I don‘t want that =.=)
anyways, had to stand up and sit at the most behind of the other line beside us. OMFG._. Nurul said he looked, or stared -.- , when I stood up to go behind =.= . nagged N, I have to confirm ._. . told her it was normal, to convince her, or rather myself? ._. . she insisted that she’s sure though ._. , and won't listen to me =.= .played floor ball, though I never played it before. and it was kinda fun o.o . in the end our house won 8)
oh ya, after our match, asked N to accompany me go toilet. on the way saw him (after I drank from drinking fountain at canteen). as I was walking up the other staircase nearest to the parade square, he was walking opposite my direction, but quite far to my left, OMFG LAH =.= , he gazed a/m (-screams), and this time I saw it myself, then I was like wiping the corner of my mouth, but I was aware that he was staring lah =.= , then I tried too hard to be casual ._. I looked at him casually and ever too casually looked away and walked up the staircase. N insisted that he still looked even after I did that to him as I walking up =.= . was really sure he'd be really angry, and I understand =.= , if I was in his place I think I’ll feel even worse?
contemplated, and realized, hey, must not push the limits too far ._. , so no need feel guilty ><
(whether I’m telling the truth or just making up exuses, I really do not know ._. )
just before recess, was looking for they all's wallets, 'cause they put that in the plastic bag before the games (had to). But I still kept mine in my bag though :P
couldn’t find the plastic bag in class. asked other class SL, he also dunno =.=
then near the staircase (OMG, staircase again? noticed it only now ._. ) saw S & L they all. asked L where to find the wallets, said she not sure 'cause she oso never put hers in the plastic bag. was about to walk down (yeah, caught a glimpse of him downstairs, walking towards our direction, ‘cause we were like right in front of his class, which was right in front of the staircase =.= ) when S first called sofia, but she never hear, then she call me. she was like . . suddenly so kind? And friendly. L too ._. . Nvm, she rarely liddis, so just play along? I did just that. She told me she got hers from kai wai, then asked her if kai wai was holding on to the plastic bag, ( I think it was at that time that I felt someone tapping & shaking my arm =.= . I was walking with sheryl & nurul, so it's probably one of them. I ignored it though =.= ) she said yes & told me just to search for kai wai to find our wallets. Man, I tell you her voice was really friendly =.=
Lols ._.
after that walked down the stairs
passed by each other
kinda looked at him, then when reached the bottom of the staircase, N suddenly went all berserk and was like shouting "OMG ANA. He stared at you again sia! You never see meh!? Alamak you!! This time I’m SURE. I have Cheryl to prove it."
LOLMAO LAH =.=. NONO, OMFGGGGGGG LAH. I felt like screaming even more.
nagged N again LOL
she said YES, YES, YES!!
according to N -.-, while I was talking to 'em, he directly looked up a/m & stared for long, and boasted to me "See! That one called normal ar? (:" -.- . Said she was damned sure. OMG lah. -(SCREAMSSSSS =.=)
N kinda agitated =.=, said "YOU AR. When he look, you always never look =.= . Aiyooo. I thot u saw sia =.="
I think when I turn back after talking to S then he look away.
was kinda glad though. Really thot he was angry sia :l , after what I did to him =.=
haaaaaaaaay, omg (x
SHH ANA. =.=
at that time I didn’t care what anymore, I was really happy. even if it's maybe just temporary, at least he knew & bothered to look, and that was really already more than enough for me
he staaaaaared leh. HE STARED LEH!!! OMG LAH. Dunno what to say but scream =.=
after recess they were at the tables in front of the staircase (staircase again) there
as usual, tried to act casual =.=
I never looked worhxzxzxzxz, but it was like damn hard?
after school, (we were dismissed kinda later, 'cause was in the "murderer" game wif cher, so had to finish, or else damn pai seh), saw them sitting at the big stairs just near the tables there
lols, I didn’t care whether he looked anot. He was there, and that was already a lot to me
walked at the smaller stairs just beside the big stairs they were sitting on, towards the gate, and then at home~




P.S. talked to joashelle (dunno how to spell her name), who was in same class as him. Said he was the quietest & most well-behaved "gangster" around 0.0 . Lols. And she also said he the only one from his gang who always pass up his work. The comments came from the quitest boy in class too, who was also in scorpion. Cute horxzxzxz? N very entertained =.= . was amused and smiling. lols ._.
Hell, he’s really unique =.=











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o