<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31165023?origin\x3dhttp://onceupon-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 /2:26 PM
ღ /&uoyevoli }.

bleahx
today had that darn maths trail at budget terminal =.=
did quite a lot of acitivities, but, yeah, as usual, it's boring 8)
but my group's fun :P
hehhs; cheryl, rx & jm <33
it's an all-girl group lah =.=


you know, of course you don't, I figured I really damn weird?
whenever I'm like genuinely happy/light-hearted in the morning,
something real nice will happen surprisingly? =.=
then it's like, haiya nvm forget it =.=
:D


anyways, it was liddat this morning ._.
i dont wanna elaborate luh :l
not even my dreams did I expect it sia =.=
seriously =.=
realised something~
everything I thot was like nothing compared to that,
and it's still the one
very deep hor ._.
hehhs :B


dont get wadda heck i saying?
that's my point heehs :B
i say oso cannot understand de =.=
aiya whatever ><










I thought I was over it,
I thought I could handle it,
I kept picturing how it would be
if we ever met again,
kept practising how I would react,
and how I would control;
I would easily walk away,
and pretend nothing happened
and that it was nothing to me,
I'll lie that I never lied,
and everything will go on like it's normal
But then it happened,
and it went out of control
It was another EC,
and everything I kept trying to believe
came tumbling down;
everything I have worked so hard & taken so long
making up and believing in,
was gone in less than a second of your gaze
He was nothing compared to you
And I hated knowing that,
I hate smiling and feeling so light,
after it happened,
I hate realising this intensity,
I hate liking you
But sometimes,
I can't help hate hating you. .











her

-aNa;
-typical
-rhetorical
-comical :]

melody

/You're in my head like a song on th radio;

sweet nothings


ciao

ai ling belle! colin francine fraser fronia! geok min givan hao zhe hui earm! ivan jessica karen kay ying ling fang mannan marilyn! priscilla qiao yi rui xian! sakinah si ying valerie wei shan wilson ya mei yvonne zen yee zhi yang 6/3'o6 2o5'o8 xms'art club

reminisce

September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

thankyous

designer: hearts
base Code: %PURPUR.black-
image hosting: Photobucket
programme: gimp
fonts: Dafont
brushes: x o
images: x o